Choosing the right subject for a management degree is quite crucial and it depends on individual preferences, market requirements, and placement opportunities as well. Working professionals, in particular, prefer the right B-schools for finance MBA which boosts their career ladder. Finance, in
particular, is a challenging subject that requires people management, a strong foundation of basic principles and hands-on experience on the business market. We bring you the list of Excellent Finance B-Schools in Europe which are suitable for working professionals who cannot dedicate much time to pursue studies:
- EU Business School: This course is having a thorough understanding of new financial paradigms, and recent developments on ethical thinking. The financial world is growing at an ever-complex mode and needs experienced faculty and coursework to train the young student on a practical approach. The course includes asset pricing, portfolio management, derivative securities and blockchain fundamentals. The student can get a strong foundation in finance and a thorough understanding of the most crucial aspects of the business. EU Business School (formerly European University) is a private business school with campuses in Geneva and Montreux (Switzerland), Barcelona (Spain) and Munich (Germany).
- Luiss Business School: Corporate Finance and gaining knowledge in it has become the norm these days because of emerging new companies all over the world. It is also important because greatest attention is given to raising capital, financial planning, risk management, and investment activities. The current financial environment requires dynamic skills and competencies to keep up to the corporate demands in times of rapid change. Luiss Business School ranked No. 140 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- Glion Institute of Higher Education: To get a comprehensive understanding of real estate, capital markets, and global hotel environment, Glion offers the perfect finance MBA degree. One can gain a thorough understanding of real estate finance, and hospitality development. It also integrates the latest concepts of real estate and techniques. The program also focuses on real-time experience in acquiring the financial MBA degree for the ambitious working professional.
- Geneva Business School: The master’s degree in Finance here is designed to challenge and develop an understanding of global finance through rigorous training. One can gain a thorough understanding of the intricacies in modern international finance and investment. The macroeconomic forces which shape up the world today are greatly emphasized in the course along with risk management and investment challenges. Geneva Business School (GBS) ranked No. 61 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management: In order to climb the career ladder in your financial career, Frankfurt of School of Finance Management gives a great opportunity to improve the skills. The international student intake here is quite impressive with students from varied backgrounds study here. Frankfurt School of Finance and Management ranked No. 142 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.