With global developments and technological advancements, Asia has been growing to become global leader in providing management education to the international students. Asia is also a great place for MBA as the B-schools there offer education at an affordable price and also allow the students to interact with people from different nationalities. Many of the management institutes in Asia are having international accreditations from AACSB and AMBA and giving a tough competition to the b-schools of the west. Human resources is a sought after field of management which is challenging and needs lot of interesting skills required for the student to work on. Here is the list of excellent MBA colleges for Human Resources in Asia:
- INSEAD Asia Campus, Singapore and Abu Dhabi: Located in the business leader city Singapore, INSEAD has a main campus in France and it also has a campus in Abu Dhabi. The MBA students in full-time hail from no less than 94 nationalities. The school has been rated second among all the schools for international mobility of its graduates and focused on giving global educational experience. INSEAD ranked No. 1 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- HKUST Business School, Hong Kong: Ranked highly in reputed Financial Times, HKUST is located in Asia’s business big city Hong Kong. Many of the top business recruiters ranging from HSBC to Citibank arrive here to offer placement opportunities. The employment rate in HKUST is a quite impressive attracting lot of global students to pursue HRM studies here. HKUST Business School ranked No. 12 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), China: The school has performed exceptionally well in top global rankings and Wall Street Journal as well. The graduates from this b-school are offered excellent placement opportunities and offers the highest salaries. The whopping 168% increase in pre-MBA pay is a great opportunity for an aspiring MBA student. China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) ranked No. 23 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- NUS Business School at National University of Singapore, Singapore: Located in the multicultural metropolis Singapore, the location of NUS is a great advantage. With great faculty, excellent campus and the school’s mission is to provide world-class HRM degree for the global student. With students hailing from various nationalities flocking here to pursue MBA degree, NUS also offers amazing placement options. Singapore is a great place to develop career and excel in the business field. NUS Business School at National University of Singapore ranked No. 31 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- Nanyang Busines School, Singapore: This business school is almost a neighbor to NUS and enjoys all the similar benefits in terms of placement opportunities, employability, entrepreneurship and leadership skills. The HRM degree is tailor-made for the contemporary student who is looking for a practical oriented approach towards learning. It also focuses on interacting with students from various nationalities who will give a great insight into the human behavioral aspects. Nanyang Busines School ranked No. 49 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur, India: Founded by Fr. Enright in the year 1949 in the vision of providing world-class management education in independent India. XLRI has developed tremendously over the years and focuses on giving contemporary management education which is strong with cultural and traditional roots. The campus also offers satellite-based online classes for distance education MBA. The Human Resource program in XLRI is tailor-made for the global student to get a thorough understanding of business principles and people management. Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur ranked No. 84 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019. The Institute offers a two-year full time Programme in Human Resource Management on the completion of which, students are conferred with Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management. The HRM course is the oldest and the most prestigious of the Institute’s teaching programmes.