With an estimated net worth of $43 billion, Thailand’s King Maha Vajiralongkorn, officially known as King Rama X, is the richest royal in the world. Meanwhile, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Brunei comes at a distant second with a total wealth valued at $28 billion.
The third richest royal is from the Middle East. The wealth of King Salman Abdulaziz bin Saud, Saudi Arabia is valued at around $18 billion, followed by Emir Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi, UAE ($15 billion), King Mohammed VI, Morocco ($8.2 billion); and Prince Hans Adam II, Liechtenstein ($7.2 billion).
- King Maha Vajiralogkorn, Thailand: $43 billion
- Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, Brunei: $28 billion
- King Salman Abdulaziz bin Saud, Saudi Arabia: $18 billion
- Emir Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi, UAE: $15 billion
- King Mohammed VI, Morocco: $8.2 billion
- Prince Hans Adam II, Liechtenstein: $7.2 billion
- Emir Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Dubai, UAE: $4 billion
- Grand Duke Henri Luxembourg: $4 billion
- Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Qatar: $2.1 billion
- Prince Albert Monaco: $1 billion
- Queen Elizabeth II, UK: $520 million
- Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales, UK: $420 million
- KIng Carl XVI Gustaf, Sweden: $70 million
- Queen Margrethe, Denmark: $40 million
- Prince William – Duke of Cambridge, UK: $40 million
- Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, UK: $40 million
- Harald V, Norway: $30 million
- Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, UK: $30 million
- Felipe VI, Spain: $20 million
- Kate Middleton, UK: $10 million
- Meghan Markle, UK: $5 million
Are the British Royals the Richest Royals in the World?
When you think of royalty, you think of the British royal family – but the reality their wealth actually pales in comparison to some of the other royals around the world. Believe it or not, Queen Elizabeth II is worth just $520 million. Prince Charles is poised to actually overtake his mother in wealth. Currently, he’s worth $400 million.
Meanwhile, his sons Prince William and Prince Harry come next, and both are valued to be around $40 million. Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge – is calculated at $10 million.
- Queen Elizabeth II: $520 million
- Prince Charles – the Prince of Wales: $420 million
- Prince William – Duke of Cambridge: $40 million
- Prince Harry – Duke of Sussex: $40 million
- Prince Philip – the Duke of Edinburgh: $30 million
- Kate Middleton: $10 million
- Meghan Markle: $5 million
Have you read?
# Best CEOs In The World 2019: Most Influential Chief Executives.
# World’s Best Countries To Invest In Or Do Business For 2019.
# Countries With The Best Quality of Life, 2019.
# Most Startup Friendly Countries In The World.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org