With an estimated net worth of $43 billion, Thailand’s King Maha Vajiralongkorn, officially known as King Rama X, is the richest royal in the world. Meanwhile, Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Brunei comes at a distant second with a total wealth valued at $28 billion.
The third richest royal is from the Middle East. The wealth of King Salman Abdulaziz bin Saud, Saudi Arabia is valued at around $18 billion, followed by Emir Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi, UAE ($15 billion), King Mohammed VI, Morocco ($8.2 billion); and Prince Hans Adam II, Liechtenstein ($7.2 billion).
- King Maha Vajiralogkorn, Thailand: $43 billion
- Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, Brunei: $28 billion
- King Salman Abdulaziz bin Saud, Saudi Arabia: $18 billion
- Emir Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi, UAE: $15 billion
- King Mohammed VI, Morocco: $8.2 billion
- Prince Hans Adam II, Liechtenstein: $7.2 billion
- Emir Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Dubai, UAE: $4 billion
- Grand Duke Henri Luxembourg: $4 billion
- Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Qatar: $2.1 billion
- Prince Albert Monaco: $1 billion
- Queen Elizabeth II, UK: $520 million
- Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales, UK: $420 million
- KIng Carl XVI Gustaf, Sweden: $70 million
- Queen Margrethe, Denmark: $40 million
- Prince William – Duke of Cambridge, UK: $40 million
- Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, UK: $40 million
- Harald V, Norway: $30 million
- Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, UK: $30 million
- Felipe VI, Spain: $20 million
- Kate Middleton, UK: $10 million
- Meghan Markle, UK: $5 million
Are the British Royals the Richest Royals in the World?
When you think of royalty, you think of the British royal family – but the reality their wealth actually pales in comparison to some of the other royals around the world. Believe it or not, Queen Elizabeth II is worth just $520 million. Prince Charles is poised to actually overtake his mother in wealth. Currently, he’s worth $400 million.
Meanwhile, his sons Prince William and Prince Harry come next, and both are valued to be around $40 million. Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge – is calculated at $10 million.
- Queen Elizabeth II: $520 million
- Prince Charles – the Prince of Wales: $420 million
- Prince William – Duke of Cambridge: $40 million
- Prince Harry – Duke of Sussex: $40 million
- Prince Philip – the Duke of Edinburgh: $30 million
- Kate Middleton: $10 million
- Meghan Markle: $5 million
Have you read?
# Best CEOs In The World 2019: Most Influential Chief Executives.
# World’s Best Countries To Invest In Or Do Business For 2019.
# Countries With The Best Quality of Life, 2019.
# Most Startup Friendly Countries In The World.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org