College days for a hotel and hospitality management student are undoubtedly the best days ever which can be cherished for a life time. With bonding over friends, coffee and learning lots from professor’s lectures on a day to day basis, hospitality management college students have a great time during the studies.
It is also a transformational phase for the student not just in learning and knowledge along with the way they dress as well. College is the time where the student can experiment more on their looks and redefine their individual persona. We bring you the fashion tips for the hotel management college student which comes in quite handy:
- Know Your Color: Based on your skin complexion- choose the colors appropriately. At the same time, also keep track of the hottest colors of the season. Wearing an outdated color would never make a trendy impression in the college!
- Go Simple, but Trendy: Usually, college students aim at being too flashy and thinking of over dressy even on a daily basis. But that rule fails because college is the time for learning and not for being too extravagant. Choose simple clothing but at the same time which is trendy. Invest in straight cut jeans which go well with almost every casual tee or a formal shirt.
- Budget-Friendly Can be Attractive: Many college students aim at buying expensive clothing with the belief that it would make them stand out in the crowd. But it is quite a myth in every sense. Choose clothing which is high on quality but not just on high price. College is the time where budget is a big constraint and hence choose such clothing which is at a reasonable price.
- Care Thyself: College is a transformational phase from school to job. It is also a time when the body undergoes some changes and that’s when the student should take care of minimum hygiene. Opt for skin care products which are more for nourishment rather than just for attractive looks. Keeping your busy schedule into account, maintain an easy to acquire skincare routine to keep healthy and beautiful.
- Invest in Good Accessories: A wrist watch is a must for a college student. At the same time do not opt for floral and bright colors which may not suit for every occasion. Invest in a black strapped or a metal strapped watch which can go along for you. It would help even in the exam time!
- It is Okay to be Formal at Times: College students make a strong effort to look overly casual all the time and feel formals are only for the elders. Some students even believe that formals is quite boring to wear! But being a management student, formals would come a long way during seminars, meetings and during project presentations. Invest in a pantsuit which is in a tailored fit in an earthly color like blue or black for the perfect look.
- Make Sure to Have Fun: Lastly, studying in a hotel management school would be like a dream for every student. It is time to have fun in terms of looks. But make sure that you know your limitations in terms of body-type and colors while boldly experimenting the outfits!
Have you read?
# Best Hotel Credit Cards Of 2019.
# Best Business Travel Agencies In The United States.
# Top 100 Best Executive Search Firms And Consultants That Dominate The Recruiting Business.
# The World’s Best Airlines For Business Travel In 2017.
# Best Websites For CEOs, Senior Executives, And entrepreneurs.