Masters in Business has become a must-have degree these days because of the amazing experience it offers and great interactions with a lot of other students with similar goals. It also provides cultural exchange and gives a better understanding of business and how to attain a practical understanding of the challenges they might face. MBA gives all the essential tools for the aspirant to run a successful business and get a thorough understanding of the steps involved. As a result, many students are actively looking for the best universities to pursue the same.
Asia is one continent which is quite budget friendly to pursue and get an interesting understanding of the culture as well.
Insead’s Asia Campus in Singapore takes the prestigious title of the best business school in Asia for 2019, that’s according to the CEOWORLD magazine. China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) earned itself a respectable second place in Asia and 23rd in the world, followed by HKUST Business School, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), and China Europe International Business School (CEIBS).
Top 10 best business school in Asia for 2019:
- INSEAD– Asia Campus- Singapore (International ranking #1): The full-time MBA is listed in the top of CEOWOLRD magazine’ global ranking. Though the campus is in France, they run MBA programs actively in Singapore and the school is triple accredited. Lot of international students actively pursue MBA degree here which offers perfect facilities in every respect. INSEAD Asia Campus is situated at the corner of the Ayer Rajah Avenue and North Buona Vista Road in the Knowledge Hub district of Singapore. The school’s convenient location is 15 minutes from the financial district and 30 minutes from Changi Airport.
- HKUST Business School (International ranking #12): The regional MBA rankings are quite high here and it is in top 10 for sure. The school also follows gender quality and nearly 49% students per year are female. They have also partnered with London Business School and Columbia GSB.
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), India (International ranking #21): One of the oldest management institutes in India, IIM is a brand of its own. The amazing faculty, pristine campus, and great course curriculum, IIM- Ahmedabad has a rich history as well. It also offers great placement options for the aspirant.
- China Europe International Business School(CEIBS) – China (International ranking #23): The executive MBA here has been in the top-50 ranking in the CEOWORLD magazine. With many disciplines ranging from Marketing and Entrepreneurship, CEIBS is one of the hottest destinations for pursuing a top-class MBA.
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS Delhi), India (International ranking #29): Faculty of Management Studies – University of Delhi (also known as FMS Delhi) has been ranked 5th in CEOWORLD magazine’s “Asia’s Best Business Schools” for 2019.
- NUS Business School at National University of Singapore, Singapore (International ranking #31): NUS Business School was ranked 6th in CEOWORLD magazine’s “Asia’s Best Business Schools” for 2019 and 29th in CEOWORLD magazine’s “World’s best B-schools 2019.”
- Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (International ranking #38): The Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Hong Kong (HKU Business School) strives to nurture first-class business leaders and foster academic and research endeavours to serve the needs of Hong Kong, China, and the rest of the world in the fast-changing global economy. They partnered with London Business School and Columbia GSB in offering their MBA programme. In its 2019 ranking of the best business schools in the world, the CEOWORLD magazine ranked HKU Business School #38.
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School, Hong Kong (International ranking #40): Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK Business School) came 40th in the world by the CEOWORLD magazine Report.
- Nanyang Business School – Singapore (International ranking #49): The general MBA offered here are with five tracks: General Management, Strategy & Innovation, Banking & Finance, Human Resource Management or Marketing Management. For Nanyang fellows MBA which is designed for senior executives which begins in Singapore and then continues in the United States in the three universities – the Wharton School, Georgetown University and UC Berkeley.
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), India (International ranking #50)
Have you read?