Choosing a tailored suit is one of the essential wardrobe investment for a businessman. Whether it is a formal occasion, board meeting, or daily encounters, having a good range of suits is mandatory for a person in the business. With a lot of changes coming over in fashion, the tailored fits change rapidly based on the person’s body type, height, and preferences as well.
Classy fabrics like tweed, wool can be used for colder countries but hotter climates, suits need to be environmentally suitable as well. We have done in-depth research on the best suiting brands for businesspeople.
Best Suit Brands For Businessmen To Buy In 2019
- Burberry: Established in the year 1856, this is world- class brand which is greatly known for trench coats, signature plaid patterning. This brand forms a significant effect on the British fashion industry and after nearly 100 years of a successful run, Burberry’s suits have the classic roots along with contemporary shades and fabric choices.
- Dolce and Gabbana: Formed in the mid-80s when fashion was changing significantly with bold colors and trendiest styles, their menswear collection is worth every penny. If you are seeking bold jacquard prints, embroidered silk suit with a razor-sharp silhouette, Dolce and Gabbana are the masters of tailoring.
- Gucci: Are you bold at heart who is looking for exciting prints which edge away from boring colors?: Gucci has the best suiting options for middle-aged men in particular. The design house of Gucci focuses on detailing, intricate patterns which also focuses on sleek suits. The brand also offers traditional suiting options for the old-school businessman.
- Brioni: The bond style suit is perfectly found in this brand range. The exquisitely cut ready to work styles ooze out luxury and elegance. Founded in Rome, in the year 1945, this brand has designed suits for James Bond actors namely Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig. Their haute couture runways, men’s runway shows are a big name in the fashion industry.
- Saint Laurent: For all those fitness hunks who love the skin fits, Saint Laurent offers perfectly tailored suits which reduce the age and ooze out young appearance. This brand traditionally sticks to lean silhouette, and at the same time experiments on innovative fabrics and bold prints.
- Givenchy: Born in the fashion capital of the world Paris, this brand brings the Parisian fashion brilliance to men’s suiting. Their sleek, structured and sophisticated suits also have a tinge of boldness with stunning patterns, fiery colors and also pleasant fabrics.
- Prada: Who can say no to this already established fashion label which transcended boundaries with their confident tailoring? This brand has been the favorite of the royal family for great reasons. They are elegant masters of tailoring to suit the individual body type displaying the best features of appearance.
- Valentino: The Italian brand offers personal made to measure tailoring- a unique feature indeed. It offers a great range of fabrics from which the customers can choose their ideal outfit. Also, have your name embroidered on the suit which is an appealing feature.
Have you read?
# Spiritual Lessons For CEOs And Business Leaders.
# These Are The Most Beautiful Mountain Ranges Of The World, 2019.
# Why Our Old Approach to College Is Putting a New Generation at Risk by Mark C. Perna.
# Leading On Innovation Time by Alf Rehn.
# Ranked: The 15 Cities With The Most Billionaire, 2019: New York And Hong Kong Tops.