The importance of having solitude time during early morning hours has been stressed in every school of thought- even in Eastern philosophies. Setting the body to biological clock and Sunrise is one of the factors which keeps health intact. It is also scientifically proven that rising along with Sun and going early to bed is quite effective for overall health.
Even many corporates are now understanding the importance of being a morning person and found it to be directly linked to productivity. As a result, many business people are working on adjusting a morning schedule to get the best out of the day. Here are some of the tips which would help you to become a morning person in a stress-free way:
- Plan Morning Schedule: It is always wise to plan a day beforehand so that a single-minded focus is set in the brain during the night sleep. The brain gets alert and focused on the to-do tasks the next day and ignores the feeling of leisure and calm of getting up late.
- Don’t Stress About Bedtime: Lot of self-help books make it a point to maintain a definite sleep schedule and maintain it every day. However, that might actually add up more stress in mind and leads to alertness – and not much quality sleep. Keep your nights calm and composed, without physically stressful activities in the night to induce sleep naturally.
- Plan Workout: Beginning a day with a workout in the early morning is quite healthy as well as saves much time. Either try running in a park or hit the gym to get the best out of the workout and make sure that minimum of a 1-hour workout is planned to keep you geared up for the rest of the day. One can also try interesting routines like Pilates, Zumba or Boxing to get motivated.
- Don’t Fall for Nap Trap: During a tiring day , usually one gets to sleep during the afternoon to beat the blues. But that brings alertness in the night leading to sleep routine getting affected.. Hence, try indulging in outdoor activities under the sun and shade during the afternoons to avoid the sleep bug.
- Get a Strategy to Sleep Early in the Night: There are various ways in which one can induce sleep early in the night. Scientifically it is said that melatonin is secreted when lights go off dim in a room. Make sure that you turn off all light related distractions in the room and avoid watching mobile phones or digital devices during sleep. Consider having a glass of warm milk before sleeping. Also, reduce caffeine intake a few hours before your sleep time.
- Be Consistent: Remember the 21-day habit making rule which says that for a habit to establish in the body, it takes consistent effort. Make sure that the timing of getting up is within a frame and stick to it. Also, consider keeping interesting alarms which are pleasant enough to wake you up in peace.
Have you read?
# Best Music Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Business Schools In The World For 2019.
# World’s Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools, 2019.
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com