These 15 Indian influencers To Keep An Eye On In 2019
Confused about your career? Looking for some influencers to educate you regarding your career? With the growing age of technology, new and varied disciplines are stemming out to give this generation a lot to choose from the domain of education.
If you are looking for some inspiration today, you should check out these top educational influencers in India and know about what they do.
These individuals have their own blogs and write amazing articles about what they do, as they share their stories and experiences in their respective domains.
Here are 15 Indian influencers to keep an eye on in 2019, in no particular order.
- Amitabh Verma – Amitabh Verma is the founder of AMP Digital, a Google Partner company focused on helping professionals acquire and excel in Digital marketing skills. He has over 16 years of experience in sales, marketing operations, and customer service and has worked in a lot of other different ventures. His last stint was with Google India where he led the Global Services team supporting small and medium businesses.
- Sandeep Raut – Sandeep Raut is the founder of his blog, Simplified Analytics. He writes extensively on Digital Transformation, Big Data Analytics, Internet of Things and mobility. His blog is a good read for those pursuing these fields as it offers a commendable insight on these terms.
- Dinesh Kumar Radhakrishnan – Dinesh is the founder of his blog, Propel Steps where he writes on a range of topics, from Health and Nutrition to Ecological Preservation and inspirational stories. His motive is to educate his readers on just about everything, as he beautifully pens down his articles. He also lets guest bloggers write articles from time to time.
- Priya Agarwal – Priya is the founder of All Infographics. Through her blog, she strives to educate her readers on the use of infographics in articles and documents.
- Amit Agarwal – Amit Agarwal holds an Engineering degree in Computer Science from I.I.T and has previously worked at ADP Inc. for clients like Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch. He authors the hugely popular Digital Inspiration blog where he writes how-to-guides around consumer software and mobile apps.
- Harsh Agrawal – Harsh Agrawal, in his blog, EdTech review writes articles for students, teachers and parents alike. He keeps the blog up to date as he serves to provide a community for educators and learners where they can find useful news, trends, and insights on a range of topics.
- Srinivas Tamada – 9lessons is a programming blog maintained by Srinivas Tamada, where he provides tutorials on programming, Jquery,
ajax, PHP, Demos, and others. Srinivas is also the inventor of the new Wall Script.
- Gaurav Tiwari – In his blog, Gaurav Tiwari writes on how to create backlinks, SEO management, AdWords and other content marketing related queries. The blog is quite insightful as it provides information on the latest trends in technology.
- Pradeep Kumar – Pradeep Kumar is the owner/founder/blogger of Hellbound Bloggers, an internet web magazine covering topics like social media, blogging, WordPress, internet, and technology. He lets guest bloggers
towrite on his blog as every contribution serves to be very insightful for the learner.
- Mansi Zaveri – Mansi Zaveri is a mom of two kids and writes extensively on her blog, KidsStopPress about new products, recipes, places to visit, things to do and most importantly, to have fun with kids. Her blog is a one-stop destination for all kid-related activities and more.
- Abhishek Jha– Abhishek Jha is the founder of his blog, MomJunction. MomJunction is the place to be if one is looking for information on marriage, pregnancy, and parenthood. The blog simplifies the sages of parenthood by defining them – baby, toddler, kids, pre-teens and early teens. They care about mothers and have made their mark to be a top parenting website in just 1.5 years of existence, with over 4 million monthly unique videos.
- Sid Balachandra – Sid Balachandra is the man behind I Wrote Those. He started his blogging journey around October 2013 and shares his experience on his blog. According to him, parenting is a really hard job and he brings a light-hearted twist to his account which he writes under his ‘Daddy Journal’ section.
- Aloka Mehta Gambhir – Aloka is a certified lactation educator, a mom of two and a nutrition and fitness enthusiast. Known as Paleo mom, she writes about parenting, fitness, natural living,
andprimal diet plans on her blog.
- Shailaja Vishwanath– Shailja is a freelance writer, full-time editor and passionate blogger who shares life lessons on parenting, in her blog, Diary of a Doting Mom.
- Sangeetha Menon– Sangeetha Menon is a software engineer by profession who found her passion when parenthood came knocking. She started her full-time blog since then, Bumps n Baby, where she addresses normal concerns related to feeding, training, food habits and other things related to the welfare of the baby and the mother.