Surely you’ve heard of BuzzFeed, Vox, UpWorthy, and Omgfacts by now. Here are the top 25 most popular viral Websites – collects interesting articles, trending stories, amazing photos, videos, and more.
These cool websites are always on the hunt for interesting contents actually worth reading, particularly on the fast-growing social Web! Everything that’s viral, newsworthy and even pointless.
1) BuzzFeed – Launched in 2006, BuzzFeed provides a pioneering mix of breaking news, entertainment, and shareable viral content.
Key people: Jonah Peretti @peretti – Founder & CEO | Ben Smith @buzzfeedben – Editor-in-Chief, BuzzFeed | Ashley McCollum @mccollumashley – Chief of Staff, BuzzFeed | Doree Shafrir @doreeshafrir – Executive Editor | Ze Frank @zefrank – President of BuzzFeed Motion Pictures | Dao Nguyen @daozers – Publisher | Jonathan Perelman @JPerelman – Vice President, BuzzFeed Motion Pictures | Melissa Rosenthal @melisbuzzfeed – Senior Director of Creative Services | Scott Lamb @scottlamb – Vice President of International
2) Vox – a web-based blogging platform that also acts as a social networking platform. Its mission is simple: Explain the news.
3) UpWorthy, a social media platform offering viral videos and graphics on diverse topics.
4) Mic helps our generation understand what’s happening in the world, why it matters, and how it impacts us.
5) Thought Catalog, a website dedicated to your stories and ideas, run by The Thought & Expression Co., an independently owned and operated U.S media organization.
6) Distractify, a leading entertainment company in the mobile era, publish some of the most popular stories on the Web, exploring culture, lifestyle, human insight, and current
7) Laughing Squid, a daily dose of unique art, culture and technology from around the world. Key people: Scott Beale @ScottBeale – Founder, Publisher & Editor-In-Chief
8) FailBlog, the best (or worst) FAILS, all in one place!
9) CEOWORLD magazine, a news destination that offers quality coverage tailored to CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, COOs, and other high-level executives in senior management. CEOWORLD magazine knows that C-level executives are inquisitive. They are always hungry for substantive news that keeps them informed and helps them make sense of the innovative business models. It provides a pioneering mix of news, stories and listicles that intelligently cover serious issues important to C-suite executives, 10 million monthly readers rely on CEOWORLD magazine to stay informed.
Key people: Amarendra Bhushan @ceoworld – Founder & CEO, he manages the editorial team & runs content strategy and site growth.
10) Cracked, offer heaps of facts smothered in humor, one of the most popular comedy sites on planet Earth. If you’re a creative person and you can make stuff other people will like to read or watch, Cracked is an All-You-Can-Eat buffet.
11) 22 Words collects a blend of everything from the serious and creative to the silly and absurd. As your source for the crazy, curious, and comical side of the web, 22 Words can be counted on
to share funny and fascinating viral content as well as more obscure (but equally interesting) pictures, videos, and more.
12) Daily Dot tells the story of the Internet’s communities with comprehensive reporting on the people, apps, memes, and movements that are shaping the Zeitgeist of the Internet Generation.
13) Little Things is made up of a dynamic team of optimistic, lighthearted, and creative people who want to share positive content with the world. Dynamic team at Little Things work
diligently, scaling the internet and sifting through hours of media to find stories and videos that make our viewers smile.
14) ZergNet, promotes articles on hundreds of partner sites in it’s free and private network – drives millions of highly engaged users to publisher partner sites every day. ergNet’s algorithm
powers over 250 Million article recommendations daily. If you make great content, ZergNet will help you promote.
15 ) UPROXX tracks the best of pop culture by tapping into the film, TV, music and sports zeitgeist on the internet. Key people: Brett Michael Dykes @thecajunboy – Editor-in-chief | Jarret Myer @JarretMyer – Chief Executive Officer, UPROXX Media Inc
16 ) Know More – A site for people who like learning stuff.
17) Faithit – Change the world. Share what matters.
18) A+ – Viral site with an audience of 50 million.
19) Foodbeast – Food news, recipes and humor.
20) List25 – Consistently conciliating curiosity.
21) Guff – Viral/entertaining. Funny/informative. Outrageous/compelling.
22) ViralNova uplifts through a variety of articles in many different categories. It was created to fill society’s need for a positive, interesting spin on the world
23) Omgfacts, most interesting facts on the Internet as voted by its audience.
24) Ranker everything – anyone can participate simply by voting or reranking lists.
25) ClickHole, the latest and greatest online social experience filled with the most clickable, irresistibly shareable content anywhere on the internet.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org