1. Annie Lennox – Born on Christmas Day, 1954, Scottish singer, Annie Lennox is one of the world’s leading celebrity contributor’s to charity and also a political and social activist. She is estimated to have a fortune of $50 million. You can follow her on Facebook @annielennox, Twitter @annielennox and official website.
Annie Lennox has supported the following charities: 21st Century Leaders, 46664, Aberlour Child Care Trust, Amnesty International, Bottletop, Charity Projects Entertainment Fund, Children in Need, Clothes Off Our Back, Comic Relief, Education Africa, Elton John AIDS Foundation, Feeding America, Fund4Darfur, Global Fund, Grace House, Greenpeace, Healthlink Worldwide, Hear The World, INSP, Life College, Make Trade Fair, Nordoff Robbins, Oxfam, Peace One Day, Prince’s Trust, RADD, Red Cross, Save the Children, Soil Association, Sport Relief, Treatment Action Campaign, UNICEF, Whatever It Takes, Witness, Women for Women International, Women’s Fund for Scotland
2. Sir Elton John – Legendary singer Elton John ranks number two in the list of leading celebrity contributor’s to charity in the World. You can follow him on Facebook @EltonJohn, Twitter @eltonjohndotcom and official website. An English rock singer, Sir Elton John is one of the most successful artists of all time and sold more than 250 million records. He has won Grammy Awards, Brit Awards, Academy Award, Golden Globe Award and Tony Award. You name it!!!
Elton John has supported the following charities- Aids Life, American Foundation for AIDS Research, American Foundation for Equal Rights, Andre Agassi Foundation for Education, Andy Roddick Foundation, Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Bridge School, Caudwell Children, Children’s Tumor Foundation, Cinema For Peace, Elton John AIDS Foundation, Exploring The Arts, Food Bank For New York City, Gus Dudgeon Foundation, HELP USA, Hillsides, Joey Dipaolo AIDS Foundation, Kids, Love Our Children USA, mothers2mothers, Move For AIDS, MusiCares, National Youth Theatre, Oxfam, PDSA, RADD, Rainforest Foundation Fund, Riders For Health, Scope, Soles4Souls, Sporting Chance Clinic, Starkey Hearing Foundation, St. Francis Food Pantries and Shelters, STOMP Out Bullying, Terrence Higgins Trust, The Lunchbox Fund, The Rainforest Foundation, The Trevor Project, True Colors Fund, Volunteering England, War Child, Women’s Sports Foundation, World AIDS Day
3. Bill Clinton – Former President of the United States Bill Clinton is named as the “most trusted man in America”, American novelist and Nobel laureate Toni Morrison called Bill Clinton “the first Black president” — quite a lifetime achievement.
Bill Clinton has supported the following charities: 46664, Aid Still Required, ALAS, American Foundation for AIDS Research, American India Foundation, Apne Aap, Artists for Peace and Justice, Avoided Deforestation Partners, Bottletop, Bush Clinton Coastal Recovery Fund, CAMFED, CHOC South Africa, Chris Tucker Foundation, Clinton Bush Haiti Fund, Clinton Foundation, Clinton Global Initiative, Conservation International, Cotlands, FC Harlem, Food Bank For New York City, Global Fund, Heifer International, HELP USA, Ithemba Trust, Jewish National Fund, J/P Haitian Relief Organization, K.I.D.S., Kiva, Make-A-Wish Foundation, MASSIVEGOOD, MusiCares, Music Rising, Natural Resources Defense Council, Oceana, PeacePlayers International, Reach For A Dream Foundation, Red Cross, ROTA, Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation, Save the Children, STILLERSTRONG, St. Mary’s Hospital, The Lunchbox Fund, The Rainforest Foundation, TJ Martell Foundation, US Doctors for Africa, Usher’s New Look Foundation, Walkabout Foundation, Walter Sisulu Paediatric Cardiac Centre for Africa, Yum-o!
4. Bono – The U2 rock star Bono has co-founded DATA, EDUN, the ONE Campaign and Product Red and was granted an honorary knighthood by Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Bono has supported the following charities: 46664, ALAFA, Amnesty International, Charity Projects Entertainment Fund, Chernobyl Children’s Project International, DATA, EDUN, Every Mother Counts, Food Bank For New York City, Global Fund, Greenpeace, Keep A Child Alive, Live 8, Make Poverty History, Mencap, Millennium Promise, Millennium Villages, Mulago Positive Women’s Network, MusiCares, Not On Our Watch, ONE Campaign, Oxfam, (RED), Red Cross, Simon Community, The Lunchbox Fund, UNICEF, UN Millennium Project, War Child, Wildlife Conservation Society, Witness, Zero Hunger
5. Brad Pitt – Four times Academy Award nominated, mega-star Brad Pitt is the latest big-name contributor to support gay marriage, has been named as one of the “world’s most attractive men”.
Brad Pitt has supported the following charities: African Children’s Choir, Alliance For The Lost Boys Of Sudan, American Foundation for Equal Rights, Ante Up For Africa, Boys’ and Girls’ Clubs of Canada, Care to Learn, Child Find Ontario, Cure Autism Now, Daniel Pearl Foundation, DATA, Direct Change, Donate Life America, EB Medical Research Foundation, ENOUGH Project, Global Action for Children, Global Green, HALO Trust, Human Rights Watch, Jolie-Pitt Foundation, Live 8, Make It Right, Make Poverty History, Millennium Promise, Millennium Villages, Mineseeker Foundation, Motion Picture and Television Fund Foundation, Not On Our Watch, ONE Campaign, ONEXONE, Project A.L.S., Right To Play, Satellite Sentinel Project, Solar Neighbors Program, Sophie’s Gift, UNHCR, UNICEF, UN Millennium Project, World Food Programme, Yéle Haiti FoundationTrack Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com