Top 10 Funny Comedians Hitting Unfunny Rock Bottom- Greatest Comedians lacking funny
10) Martin Lawrence- Martin made his movie debut playing a minor role in Spike Lee’s Do The Right Thing. This led to another minor role in House Party, and then a more prominent role in Eddie Murphy’s Boomerang. Born April 16, 1965 in what was then West Germany, Martin was an Air Force “Brat.” After his Dad got out of the service they moved to Queens, New York. And then to Landover, Maryland.
9) Eddie Murphy- African-American comedy superstar, cinematic triumph with John Landis’ Trading Places, a Prince and the Pauper, Beverly Hills Cop, The Golden Child. He won a Golden Globe and received a much-deserved Oscar nomination for his dramatic turn in the 2006 musical Dreamgirls.
8) Jim Carrey– Jim Carrey, Film Star, Survivor, Inspiration. “Ace Ventura: Pet Detective”, Golden Globe-winning performance in eerily promontory “The Truman Show” “Me, Myself and Irene” like Milos Forman’s “Man on the Moon” (1999) and Michel Gondry’s “The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” (2004). Carrey’s unique sensibility and characterizations also proved a perfect match for big screen adaptations of Dr. Seuss’ fanciful classics like “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” (2000) and “Horton Hears a Who” (2008).
7) Will Ferrell– Film debut as Steve Butabi at A Night at the Roxbury, journalist Bob Woodward in Dick, Drowning Mona, Zoolander, and, most-notably, Old School. In the 2003 Todd Phillips film
6) Steve Martin– actor, comedian, author, playwright, producer – has been successful as a writer of and performer in some of the most popular movies of recent film history
5) Chris Rock– Chris Rock is one of our generation’s strongest comedic voices. The Brooklyn-raised comedian has garnered three Emmy Awards, three Grammy Awards and was honored in 2006 with HBO’s esteemed “Comedian Award,” at the Las Vegas Comedy Festival.
4) Robin Williams– An Academy Award-winning actor and multiple Grammy-winning performer unparalleled in the scope of his imagination, Robin Williams continues to add to his repertoire of indelible characters. Well known for his free-associative monologues and for pointing out life’s absurdities through his astute social and political observations, Williams’ previous comedy tour was in 2002.
3) Adam Sandler– After “Saturday Night Live” (1975) Sandler went on to the movies, starring in such hit comedies as Airheads (1994), Happy Gilmore (1996), Billy Madison (1995) and Big Daddy (1999/I). He has also starred in Mr. Deeds (2002) alongside Winona Ryder; Eight Crazy Nights (2002), an animated movie about the Jewish festival of Chanukah; and Punch-Drunk Love (2002). He also writes and produces many of his own films, and has composed songs for several of them, including The Wedding Singer (1998)
2) Woody Allen– Three-time Academy Award-winning American film director, writer, actor, jazz musician, comedian, and playwright.
1) Jerry Seinfeld– Jerome Seinfeld or Jerome Allen Seinfeld Quote “I am so busy doing nothing… that the idea of doing anything — which as you know, always leads to something — cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything.”
Top Hottest and sexiest Blonde Actress of All Time
Top Fashion Designers Collection 2011/2012- Stephan Caras
Stephan Caras- The designer who loves women
Top 10 predictions for 2011
Top 10 Events or News Stories of the past Decade of 21st Century- Major World Events
- (c) ceoworld.biz. All rights reserved. This material may not be published in its entirety or redistributed without the approval of CEOWORLD magazine. Sign up for FREE CEOWORLD magazine site access!!!
- Follow @ceoworld on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook
- SUBSCRIBE to CEOWORLD Magazine Digital & SAVE UP TO 80% OFF. Reaching more than 85,000 Chief Executive Officers (CEO) & top Executives. SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!
Latest posts by Megan Batchelor
- Pitching For Events: Ensuring A Successful Pitch - November 16, 2018
- 7 Important Tips To Manage Logistics For Small Businesses - November 14, 2018
- Three Universities In the United Kingdom Could Go BANKRUPT - November 5, 2018