Emirati Universities clenched seven slots out of a total of 53 of the best universities in the Arab world for 2018 rankings, conducted by the CEOWORLD magazine. In the 2018 ranking, Saudi Arabia’s King Saud University tops the list. It is followed by the United Arab Emirates University, American University of Beirut (AUB), King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, and finally, King Abdulaziz University ranked fifth.
Abu Dhabi-based United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) was the highest-ranked Emirati university on the list, coming second, followed immediately by the American University of Sharjah in 8th and Khalifa University (formerly Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research) in 10th. Some of the best universities in the Arab World are to be found in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), with rankings and stats provided by the CEOWORLD magazine. Each institution has received its placing based on the following: perceived global brands influence, recruiters responses, employers feedback, job placement rate, admission eligibility, specialization, and academic reputation. So without further ado!
These Are The Top Universities In The United Arab Emirates (UAE):
1. United Arab Emirates University.
Considered the best university in the country and second best in the Arab region.
2. The American University of Sharjah.
According to CEOWORLD magazine, AUS is the eighth best university in the Arab region and second best in the UAE.
3. Khalifa University. (10th best university in the Arab region)
4. The University of Sharjah. (12th best university in the Arab region)
5. American University in Dubai. (19th best university in the Arab region)
6. Zayed University. (34th best university in the Arab region)
7. Abu Dhabi University. (43rd best university in the Arab region)
Full list: Best Universities In The Arab World For 2018.
Latest posts by Amy Grant
- Decor ideas for a productive office - June 14, 2018
- Want to be an Inventor? Sounds Like You Need Inventhelp! - June 14, 2018
- Is Your Brand Image Suffering Due to Poor Advertising Choices? - June 11, 2018