How to be a successful entrepreneur
They say time changes and with it the perspective too and in this there is this one thing which we noticed, major inclination of youth towards doing their own business. The though primarily ruling this vision is, ‘doing something for self’. Let that be 20 hours a day but working for own business.
My last statement very well clarified that these bunch of people are not lazy, instead are ready to dedicate far more time and talent in comparison to their 9-5 job. Than what makes only a handful of them reach the platinum milestone and get accredited with the badge of ‘successful entrepreneur’? Here I am, finally getting to the reason which made me write and share with you. Moving my hand inside the wonder box created by some of the successful entrepreneurs, I’m just about to unveil the five major attributes, amalgamating whom you too can be a successful entrepreneur. Remember t isn’t just ‘Hard work’ you need to execute the ‘smarter’ as well.
Let us have a look at these five ways which if implemented will bring you out to be another boom in the world of entrepreneurs:
1. Share if you care: Though it’s a ‘social slogan’ but accept the fact, ‘professional world is majorly dependent upon social’. By this phrase we just mean share you work with rest in house. Always remember if you’ll try to pour more water in an already filled glass, it’s of no use. It’ll all eventually splatter across the surface. All I mean is, I respect your dedication but you can’t work 25 hours a day (universal rule).
2. A dice has six sides: With this I intend to say that you have limited time in a single day and you have to work as much as you can. So, to do maximum work in least time, you need to manage your time accordingly. Always remember, ‘people who say they don’t have time, simply don’t know how to manage it’.
3. Balance the scale: You might often hear ‘lesson givers’ talking about great speakers (especially motivational) but keep in mind these good speakers, whom you listen today are also a good listener. You might often notice few people coming up with their view in middle of your sentence. I know it irritates and that’s what I want to say, don’t be an irritation spot for your clients or service seekers, see to what is required, listen and understand the basic scale of conversation and analyze what they are looking for. After this all comes your right time to speak. You won’t lose anything in listening to your potential clients, so what you didn’t gain (hardly possible). Here also important is keeping your expressions and body language positive while listening and speech and thoughts clear while speaking. Be confident they might deny but won’t shoot you anyway.
4. Time’s the most precious asset: For any entrepreneur working in any defined stream, time is the most precious asset of his business. Make sure by listening, speaking or sitting you are investing your time and not spending it. You have all chances to turn your loss into profit but the time once gone won’t return in any way.
5. Asking won’t steal your entrepreneurship: Everyone can’t be master in everything and even if by chance they are, they can’t do everything alone. At one point or another you need a helping hand. And beyond all this ‘there is one thing called work hierarchy’. Follow it never ever be stubborn, a successful entrepreneur needs to be flexible.
Have you read?
A. Alignment Between CEOs, Marketing and Communications Teams Can Put Bucks In The Trust Bank
B. 5 Ways to Boost Employee Engagement in Light of Amazon’s Culture Controversy
C. New SEC Rule Requires Disclosure of CEO/Median Worker Wage Gap
D. How to Handle an Interview Gone Wrong
E. Must-follow Twitter accounts in the world of Yachting, Sailing, and boating
E. Who do you think is the greatest female tennis player of all-time?
Kerry Butters, founder and director of markITwrite, explains, how do you become a Successful Entrepreneur?
7 Tips for Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur
#1: Make the Decision
#2: Do Your Research
#3: Write a Business Plan
#4: Source Your Technology
#5: Prepare for Launch
#6: The Big Day
#7: Rinse and Repeat
Author: Vaishnavi Agrawal loves pursuing excellence through writing and have a passion for technology. She has successfully managed and run personal technology magazines and websites.
You may also be interested in:
- Top 20 Hottest and Sexiest Women in business and Politics Of 2011 Dreaming of becoming rich, successful and famous is not so easy – Here's a list of top 20 Hottest, Sexiest, fabulous, and business and Politics women whose names alone can "green light" […] Posted in Leadership
- List Of Top 25 International Research Institutions And Universities: CWTS Leiden Ranking 2015 Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has been ranked number 1 in a list of international research institutions and universities for the quality of its research, with Harvard […] Posted in Leadership, Perspective
- Just How Powerful: The Ferrari 458 Speciale A? And thus is born the 458 Speciale A, cut off the, crank up the power, and jack-up the price — and named the car accordingly. We've All Been Waiting For....It's called the 458 Speciale […] Posted in Rankings
- What got discussed the most on Facebook in 2014? Facebook has released the figures of the most-talked about topics in 2014. Worldwide topics – the 2014 FIFA World Cup soccer tournament and the Ebola virus outbreak in West Africa – […] Posted in Rankings
- The Top 25 Women From Around The World Changing The Way You Eat, Drink And Think About Food Ertharin Cousin, the head of the United Nations World Food Programme, has landed at No. 1 on a list of the world's most "innovative & groundbreaking" women in Food and Drink from […] Posted in Leadership
- Utilizing Root Cause Analysis In Business And Management To Solve Problems And Improve the Business Have you ever questioned or wondered why some issues, problems and challenges do not seem to improve or get better? This is almost similar to throwing darts at a dart board and never […] Posted in CEO Insider