Aiming At Chinese Consumers, BlackBerry Announces BB10 Native App For Sina Weibo
Since pretty much no-one in China uses BlackBerry phones, company announces a BB10 native app for chinese social networking giant Sina Weibo.
Launched on August 28th, 2009, Sina Weibo has become the largest micro-blogging platform in China with more than 500 million registered users.
It’s hard to believe that Blackberry take China seriously as China doesn’t take Blackberry seriously. It looks like Canada-based company is quite late to the game in the world’s largest Internet market by users.
BB10 Sina Weibo native app will be available in the next couple of weeks.
BlackBerry announces Weibo native app for BlackBerry 10.2
— N4BB – BlackBerry (@N4_BB) September 26, 2013
You may also be interested in:
- Jolla Sailfish Operating System (OS) Now Supports Android Hardware And Applications Finnish smartphone startup, Jolla (pronounced as yo-la) Sailfish operating system (OS) […] Posted in Rankings
- List Of The Best Fashion Schools In The World, 2015 Ranking Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London, United Kingdom, was named best […] Posted in Leadership Insider, Rankings, Success Insider, CEO Insider
- SortFix a unique search technology for personalized search experience SortFix is a new enterprising company that has developed a unique search technology for […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- 8 Reasons to Hire a Young Executive Today, age is no longer a detriment to success. In fact, about 20 percent of companies […] Posted in CEO Insider
- The Top 34 World’s Most Desirable Destination Among Expatriates 2014 As it turns out, Switzerland is the most favorite destination among expats in the world, […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Welcome back to the real world – Mitt Romney pumping his gas It's pretty amazing but everything is a deja'vu, when it comes to defeated presidential […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Top 10 Hottest Female Tennis Players Quality of the female tennis has gone up or the beauty of the players, some of the girls […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- World’s Top 10 Most Visited Countries By International Tourists In 2015 It's no surprise, France has been ranked No. 1 among the most visited countries by […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Inspiring Female Leaders: 25 Most Powerful Woman In American business Even though IBM's revenue declined below $100bn, but Chairman and CEO Ginny Rometty […] Posted in Rankings
- Quirky Surprises: Lonely Planet’s List Of Top 10 Countries, Cities, And Regions To Visit In 2016 The travel magazine Lonely Planet has released its list of top ten countries to visit in […] Posted in Leadership Insider