As of September 27, 2023, Ivar Tollefsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 7.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andreas Halvorsen (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.8 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.7 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $3.3 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.1 billion. Alexandra Andresen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Katharina Andresen ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.5 billion
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.8 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.7 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $3.3 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.1 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
Top Women CEOs of America’s largest public companies (2023 List).
CEOs Of The Top Footwear Companies You Should Know.
Top CEOs of the World’s Largest Media Companies In 2023.
Best International High Schools In The World, 2023.
Revealed: The World’s Best Airline CEOs, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com