As of September 27, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 13.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.6 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.5 billion); and Hans Melchers (No. 4, $2.4 billion).
Kommer Damen is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $1.9 billion. Adriaan Mol ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $1.8 billion, followed by Lesley Bamberger with $1.7 billion. John de Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.7 billion. Arnout Schuijff ($1.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.1 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.6 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.5 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.4 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.9 billion
- Adriaan Mol: $1.8 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- John de Mol: $1.7 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $1.6 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.2 billion
- Steven Schuurman: $1.1 billion
- Sytse ‘Sid’ Sijbrandij: $1.1 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Here Are 29 Inspirational Women CEOs Making An Impact, 2023.
Countries With The Most Billionaires, 2023.
The Exclusive $100 Billion Club (And How They Made Their Fortune).
Africa’s Billionaires 2023: Who Are the Richest People in Africa?
The 10 Female CEOs in FTSE 100 companies in the United Kingdom, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com