As of September 18, 2023, David Thomson was the wealthiest person in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 56.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by David Cheriton (No. 2, $11.6 billion), Changpeng Zhao (No. 3, $10.2 billion); Anthony Von Mandl and (No. 4, $10.0 billion).
Jim Pattison is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.7 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.7 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $7.0 billion. Chip Wilson is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.9 billion. Arthur Irving ($5.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Canada.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- David Thomson & family: $56.2 billion
- David Cheriton: $11.6 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $10.2 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $10.0 billion
- Jim Pattison: $9.7 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $7.7 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $7.0 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.9 billion
- Arthur Irving: $5.9 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $5.7 billion
- James Irving: $5.6 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.2 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.8 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $4.5 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.4 billion
- Peter Gilgan: $4.4 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $4.2 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $3.7 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.7 billion
- Garrett Camp: $3.6 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.5 billion
- Stephen Smith: $3.4 billion
- Jacques D’Amours: $3.4 billion
- Mark Leonard & family: $3.3 billion
- Ryan Cohen: $3.3 billion
Have you read?
Highest-paid CEOs among Russell 3000 companies, 2023.
These Are the highest-paid CEOs among S&P 500 companies, 2023.
Ranked: The 50 Richest Celebrity Couples in the World, 2023.
The world’s wealthiest 300 cities, 2023.
Global Happiness Index: Happiest Countries In The World In 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org