As of May 25, 2023, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest person in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 16.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $10.2 billion), Antonia Ax:son Johnson (No. 3, $9.2 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $8.9 billion).
Kirsten Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $8.9 billion. Jorn Rausing ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.9 billion, followed by Frederik Paulsen with $7.6 billion. Carl Bennet is placed 8th with a net worth of $7.0 billion. Gustaf Douglas ($6.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among Sweden’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Stefan Persson: $16.7 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $10.2 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $9.2 billion
- Finn Rausing: $8.9 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $8.9 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $8.9 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.6 billion
- Carl Bennet: $7.0 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.2 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.6 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $4.0 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $3.4 billion
- Bertil Hult: $3.1 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.9 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.8 billion
- Daniel Ek: $2.7 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.6 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.6 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.3 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $2.1 billion
- Louise Lindh: $1.8 billion
- Fredrik Osterberg: $1.7 billion
- Jens von Bahr: $1.6 billion
- David Mindus: $1.6 billion
- Karl-Johan Persson: $1.5 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.
Most Powerful Companies in Australia, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com