As of May 2, 2023, Eyal Ofer was the wealthiest person in Israel, with an estimated net worth of 18.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Idan Ofer (No. 2, $14.0 billion), Igor Bukhman (No. 3, $7.0 billion); and Dmitri Bukhman (No. 4, $7.0 billion).
Yuri Milner is the fifth-richest person in Israel, with a whopping $6.8 billion. Stef Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.3 billion, followed by Teddy Sagi with $5.6 billion. Shari Arison is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.1 billion. Shaul Shani ($4.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Israel.
ISRAEL BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Eyal Ofer: $18.8 billion
- Idan Ofer: $14.0 billion
- Igor Bukhman: $7.0 billion
- Dmitri Bukhman: $7.0 billion
- Yuri Milner: $6.8 billion
- Stef Wertheimer & family: $6.3 billion
- Teddy Sagi: $5.6 billion
- Shari Arison: $4.1 billion
- Shaul Shani: $4.0 billion
- Yitzhak Tshuva: $3.9 billion
- Arnon Milchan: $3.3 billion
- Gil Shwed: $3.2 billion
- Michael Federmann & family: $3.0 billion
- Adam Neumann: $2.2 billion
- Oren Zeev: $2.2 billion
- Shmuel Harlap: $2.2 billion
- David Wertheim: $2.2 billion
- Shlomo Kramer: $2.0 billion
- Liora Ofer: $1.6 billion
- Amnon Shashua: $1.5 billion
- Mori Arkin: $1.5 billion
- Zadik Bino & family: $1.5 billion
- Marius Nacht: $1.4 billion
- Ziv Aviram: $1.3 billion
- Danna Azrieli: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com