Wealthiest People in India (March 30, 2023)
As of March 30, 2023, Mukesh Ambani was the wealthiest person in India, with an estimated net worth of 80.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Gautam Adani (No. 2, $47.3 billion), Shiv Nadar (No. 3, $24.5 billion); and Cyrus Poonawalla (No. 4, $22.5 billion).
Lakshmi Mittal is the fifth-richest person in India, with a whopping $17.3 billion. Savitri Jindal ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $16.7 billion, followed by Dilip Shanghvi with $16.1 billion. Radhakishan Damani is placed 8th with a net worth of $14.9 billion. Kumar Birla ($14.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in India
INDIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Mukesh Ambani: $80.2 billion
- Gautam Adani: $47.3 billion
- Shiv Nadar: $24.5 billion
- Cyrus Poonawalla: $22.5 billion
- Lakshmi Mittal: $17.3 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.7 billion
- Dilip Shanghvi: $16.1 billion
- Radhakishan Damani: $14.9 billion
- Kumar Birla: $14.1 billion
- Uday Kotak: $13.1 billion
- Azim Premji: $9.0 billion
- Ravi Jaipuria: $8.6 billion
- Kushal Pal Singh: $8.2 billion
- Hasmukh Chudgar & family: $7.6 billion
- Benu Gopal Bangur: $7.2 billion
- Ashwin Dani & family: $6.8 billion
- Gopi Kishan Damani: $5.9 billion
- A.Yusuff Ali: $5.3 billion
- Vikram Lal & Family: $5.3 billion
- Mahendra Choksi & family: $5.3 billion
- Micky Jagtiani: $5.2 billion
- Murali Divi & Family: $5.0 billion
- Pankaj Patel: $4.9 billion
- R.Narayana Murthy: $4.3 billion
- Mangal Prabhat Lodha: $4.2 billion
Have you read?
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
World’s Most Influential and Innovative Companies, 2023.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2023.