Wealthiest People in Germany (March 30, 2023)
As of March 30, 2023, Dieter Schwarz was the wealthiest person in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 43.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Klaus-Michael Kuehne (No. 2, $40.2 billion), Reinhold Wuerth (No. 3, $30.1 billion); and Stefan Quandt (No. 4, $25.0 billion).
Susanne Klatten.is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $24.0 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr. ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $16.5 billion, followed by Karl Albrecht Jr. with $15.9 billion. Andreas Struenmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $11.2 billion. Thomas Struenmann ($11.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among Germany’s top 10 wealthiest people.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Dieter Schwarz: $43.5 billion
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne: $40.2 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $30.1 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $25.0 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.0 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr. & family: $16.5 billion
- Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $15.9 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $11.2 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $11.2 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $9.8 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $9.7 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $9.4 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $9.0 billion
- Hasso Plattner & family: $8.9 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.8 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $8.3 billion
- Nadia Thiele: $6.6 billion
- Wolfgang Herz: $6.5 billion
- Michael Herz: $6.5 billion
- Ludwig Merckle: $5.7 billion
- Wolfgang Merguerre & family: $5.6 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.4 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.4 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.4 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.4 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.4 billion
Have you read?
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
World’s Most Influential and Innovative Companies, 2023.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com