The World’s Wealthiest People (December 26, 2022)
As of December 26, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $176.6 billion, Bernard Arnault is the richest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $146.5 billion), Gautam Adani (No. 3, $121.6 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $108.5 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $106.3 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $103.5 billion, followed by Larry Ellison with $101.4 billion. Mukesh Ambani is placed 8th with a net worth of $89.0 billion. Carlos slim Helu ($83.6 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Steve Ballmer (No. 10, $78.2 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Bernard Arnault & family: $176.6 billion
- Elon Musk: $146.5 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $121.6 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $108.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $106.3 billion
- Bill Gates: $103.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $101.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $89.0 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $83.6 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $78.2 billion
- Larry Page: $78.2 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Sergey Brin: $75.0 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $71.4 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.7 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $64.0 billion
- Jim Walton: $61.5 billion
- Rob Walton: $60.2 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.3 billion
- Charles Koch: $58.2 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $58.2 billion
- David Thomson & family: $52.3 billion
- Michael dell: $51.6 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $44.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $43.0 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
Have you read it?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com