As of December 6, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 68.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $34.4 billion); and Colin Zheng Huang (No. 4, $30.9 billion).
Jack Ma is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $23.2 billion. He Xiangjian ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $23.2 billion, followed by Wang Wei with $22.7 billion. William Lei Ding is placed 8th with a net worth of $22.7 billion. Li Shufu ($21.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Zhong Shanshan: $68.1 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $34.4 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $30.9 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.2 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $23.2 billion
- Wang Wei: $22.7 billion
- William Lei Ding: $22.7 billion
- Li Shufu: $21.5 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $20.3 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $19.7 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $17.8 billion
- Pang Kang: $16.8 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $15.0 billion
- Huang Shilin: $14.8 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $14.4 billion
- Chen Bang: $13.0 billion
- Richard Liu: $12.8 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $12.0 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $11.8 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.6 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $11.6 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $11.2 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $10.4 billion
- Chris Xu: $10.0 billion
Have you read?
Importance of Auditing Comm Efforts with Ronn Torossian.
CEO Spotlight: Vaia Mitsiou, Co-Founder at Bookstream.
Anticipating and Controlling Cheating and Unwanted Behavior—Lessons from Baseball by Dan Levitt.
What it Takes to Build A Pro Hockey Development Company by Lindsay Hofford.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com