As of November 25, 2022, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $9.8 billion), Kirsten Rausing (No. 3, $9.3 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $9.3 billion).
Jorn Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.3 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.1 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $6.9 billion. Gustaf Douglas is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.1 billion. Carl Bennet ($6.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Stefan Persson: $15.4 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.1 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $6.9 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.1 billion
- Carl Bennet: $6.1 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.7 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.7 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.1 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $1.9 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $1.9 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.8 billion
- Daniel Ek: $1.7 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com