New York (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 27, 2022, David Thomson was the wealthiest man in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 49.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $17.4 billion), Jim Pattison (No. 3, $10.8 billion); and David Cheriton (No. 4, $9.1 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $8.9 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.1 billion, followed by Mark Scheinberg with $5.3 billion. Alain Bouchard is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.2 billion. Chip Wilson ($5.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Canada.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- David Thomson & family: $49.1 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $17.4 billion
- Jim Pattison: $10.8 billion
- David Cheriton: $9.1 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $8.9 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $8.1 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.3 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $5.2 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.2 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $4.7 billion
- Bruce Flatt: $4.5 billion
- Huang Chulong: $4.3 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.2 billion
- Arthur Irving: $4.1 billion
- Alex Shevchenko: $4.0 billion
- Max Lytvyn: $4.0 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $3.9 billion
- James Irving: $3.9 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $3.8 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.3 billion
- Pan Dong: $3.3 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.1 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.0 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $3.0 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $2.8 billion
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com