Who’s the richest person in California? That title once again goes to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, according to the newly released Forbes 400 ranking – Richest Billionaires In The United States, 2019. But ninety-nine very wealthy Californians also appear on the list of the 400 richest people in the country right now.
With an estimated net worth at $69.6 billion, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg is the richest person in California (and 4th richest person in the country). Second in line is Larry Ellison, the founder of the technology giant Oracle, who notches a net worth of $65 billion, which puts him at No. 5 on the list of America’s billionaires.
Holding down third place in California and 5th in the U.S. is Larry Page, the CEO of Google parent company Alphabet, with an estimated net worth of $9.8 billion.
These are the 20 richest people in California, 2019
- Mark Zuckerberg: $69.6 billion
- Larry Ellison: $65 billion
- Larry Page: $55.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $53.5 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $21.3 billion
- Elon Musk: $19.9 billion
- Donald Bren: $17 B billion
- Eric Schmidt: $14.2 billion
- Dustin Moskovitz: $11.6 billion
- Gordon Moore: $10.3 billion
- Jan Koum: $10.1 billion
- Stewart and Lynda Resnick: $9 billion
- David Geffen: $7.9 billion
- Charles Schwab: $7.7 billion
- John Doerr: $7.5 billion
- Marijke Mars: $7.4 billion
- Steven Rales: $6.9 billion
- Eli Broad: $6.8 billion
- John A. Sobrato & family: $6.7 billion
- Patrick Soon-Shiong: $6.7 billion
Have you read?
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.