In the earlier days, starting up a new business was quite a dream for many people because of the high costs involved in investments. The businessman needed to have high capital to start up their own unit or manufacturing. But with the service sector boom and technological advancements, startup culture has picked up quite dramatically over the years.
This led to many youngsters come up with exciting business solutions and also making high profit through it. 2019 is the ideal year for any enthusiastic young person to think of having an own startup because, 9-5 job is no longer the cool fad.
Ideally (and for you to succeed), your perfect startup idea should consist of three things:
- It should be something you like doing.
- It should be something you are good at.
- It should be something that is in demand (i.e., people would pay for).
Here are some exciting startup ideas in the year 2019 which ranges from ethical living to sustainable energy solutions:
- Plant-Based Foods: With organic living and healthy food becoming the biggest demand these days, many people around the world are transforming to vegan life. Plant based proteins are having great demand and there are plenty of business opportunities in this regard.
- Plastic Alternatives: For health reasons, and better lifestyle- most of the people are getting aware of ill effects of plastic usage. The BBC episode of Blue Planet II, a huge war is happening on using plastic. As a result, this is the year for plastic alternative for sustainable living.
- Living with Less: Minimalism is one of those biggest trends happening in the world right now on the contrary with consumerism. People are looking for living with less resources with objects which are more utility based more than luxury. Lot of new opportunities are propping up for startup ideas in this field.
- Bespoke Beauty: Customized beauty options for each individual has been ruling the roost these days. While each skin type is unique and has different needs, the same beauty product which is made generically may not suit every customer. Bespoke beauty is one field which has some amazing opportunities by not using animal based raw materials.
- Digital Detox: In the age of smartphones, we are addicted to mobiles and the radiation from digital devices is causing harmful health effects for eyes and even for brain waves. Even big companies like Apple and Google are also designing browser apps which minimizes the radiation from screens. This field has ample ideas for more such exciting startup ideas.
- House plants: Scientifically and spiritually, having indoor plants in house has proven to be effective for overall health and good source of healthy air.Macrame pant hangers is one great idea for startup and aimed to improve the urban lifestyle of many customers.
- Online Coaching and Consultancy: Many apps are offering unfaltering service in terms of home works and coaching on training unique skills from trained experts. These apps help young students through their homework or any middle aged homemaker who is looking to learn a new skill staying at home.
- Inclusive Children’s Products: Specific products aimed at children’s welfare and health are the need of the hour. This generation parents are quite particular about their kid’s safety and actively looking for products which suit their requirements.
Have you read?
# Best Hotel Credit Cards Of 2019.
# Best Business Travel Agencies In The United States.
# Top 100 Best Executive Search Firms And Consultants That Dominate The Recruiting Business.
# The World’s Best Airlines For Business Travel In 2017.
# Best Websites For CEOs, Senior Executives, And entrepreneurs.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org