For an established businessman, having a car is not just a status statement but also based on utilities it offers. The owned car should be able to provide all the world- class facilities which are high on comfort and up to date in technology.
Most importantly, the car should also have high-end security systems which ensure the safety of the owner. The current market has some wonderful options for business cars which are amazingly useful in utility and also easy to maintain.
Here are the best utility business cars around the world (in budget-price) which one cannot afford to miss! Buying a business car needs to be a tradeoff between cost, style appeal and also the performance directions.
- 2019 Nissan Leaf (Starting MSRP: $29,990): With a staggering 40KWH battery, Nissan Leaf surely will bring envy on the road. With the amazing build and less noisy engine, the car is a perfect fit for those who want long distance drives. The car is also quite spacious and suitable for self-driving as well. Go for Nissan Leaf for the breathtaking car riding experience.
- 2019 Toyota Camry (Starting MSRP: $23,945): For reliability, good service and great performance- Toyota Camry is the right choice. It’s a frugal hybrid system and extreme comfort levels is why it should be the ideal choice. This car is quite identical to the much expensive Lexus ES300h.
- 2019 Audi A6 (Starting MSRP: $58,900): This car comes in diesel and it’s quite a relief on the mileage front. The newest model has released this year much to the delight of Audi fans. Though this model resembles its predecessor, the sturdy and muscular nature of the car is quite evident. The double-decker touch screen facility is available compared to the much expensive models A7 coupe and A8 luxury limos!
- 2019 Mazda 6 (Starting MSRP: $35,100): The luxurious cabin of this model is much to the envy of the biggest Germany luxury brands. The Napa leather on the seats is quite comfortable to travel and the car is aimed at offering comfort and precision. The 2.2 turbo diesel engine is amazingly good on mileage for long drives without stopping for gasoline!
- 2019 BMW 3 Series (Starting MSRP: $40,250): This series comes in basic models with tree cylinder turbo petrol and diesel engines from a Mini Cooper, and the model is coming up with mid-spec 325xe and a powerful 330e. The brand is also quite high on the status and for business utilities, BMW 3 series is the perfect choice.
- 2019 Chrysler 300 (Starting MSRP: $29,220): Their luxury Sedan offers extreme comfort, power, and technology for the business requirement. It comes standard with a lot of features you’ll probably want from a premium sedan, such as leather upholstery and heated and ventilated front seats. Power comes from a standard 3.6-liter V-6 engine that makes 292 horsepower (300 hp in the 300S trim level) or an optional 363-hp, 5.7-liter V-8. Both engines work with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- 2019 Hyundai Kona (Starting MSRP: $19,240 to $30,550): This newest model SUV from the best automobile companies in the world is a delight from appearance and high on performance. Though it looks quite compact from the outside, Kona is quite luxurious in the interiors and the split rear seats is another added advantage.
Have you read?
# Best Music Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2019.
# Best Business Schools In The World For 2019.
# World’s Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools, 2019.
# Best Law Schools In The World, 2019.