The Top 25 Best Public Colleges In America, 2016
Of the top twenty-five best public Colleges list, United States Military Academy (USMA) ranked No. 1 in America, according to the Forbes magazine, with United States Naval Academy (USNA) and United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) placing second and third respectively. The University of Virginia and the College of William and Mary rounded out the top five.
Interested in exploring the rankings of these colleges and others?
Did your college make the cut this year?
Here are the 25 best public colleges in America, 2016:
1. United States Military Academy
Less than 50 miles north of New York city, the United States Military Academy (USMA), also known as West Point, established by Thomas Jefferson, the third President of the United States, on 16 March 1802.
2. United States Naval Academy
3. United States Air Force Academy
4. University of Virginia
5. College of William and Mary
6. University of California, Berkeley
7. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
8. University of California, Los Angeles
9. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
10. University of Wisconsin, Madison
11. University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
12. University of Washington
13. University of Florida
14. University of Maryland, College Park
15. Georgia Institute of Technology
16. University of Texas, Austin
17. University of Georgia
18. United States Coast Guard Academy
19. University of California, Santa Barbara
20. Indiana University, Bloomington
21. University of California, San Diego
22. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
23. University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
24. University of Colorado, Boulder
25. University of California, Davis
The Top 25 Best Public Colleges In America, 2016 [Infographic]
You may also be interested in:
- Five Key Factors Your Enterprise Search Platform Must Have Are you in the market for an enterprise search platform? It’s a necessity for companies of all sizes these days. However, that doesn’t mean any option will do. Instead, you should […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Executive coaching is back in fashion Economic growth in the UK has led to a resurgence in businesses using executive and leadership coaching as a learning development tool to improve the performance of senior executives and […] Posted in Rankings
- Malala Yousafzai Among Women Who “Changed The World” As We Know It: World changers The 17-year-old girls' education activist, Malala Yousafzai was named as one of the top 40 women who have “changed the world” as we know it.The youngest ever Nobel prize recipient, […] Posted in Leadership
- The Top Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) That You Should Consider Following On Twitter Given the fact that Twitter is the fastest growing social platform in the world, a study concluded by The CEOWORLD magazine named "Top Chief Information Officers (CIOs) That You Should […] Posted in Rankings
- Why genuine appreciation will have employees singing your praises? When was the last time you showed genuine appreciation for someone’s contribution at work? Not just a ‘thank you’ in passing – really showed them that you appreciated what you did and […] Posted in Leadership
- 5 Golden Rules: The Ultimate Money-Saving Guide for SMEs If you are a business owner still turning away customers because you do not have any electronic payment infrastructure in place, let me give it to you straight – you are not doing yourself […] Posted in CEO Insider
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.