List Of The Best Fashion Schools In The World, 2015 Ranking
Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London, United Kingdom, was named best fashion school in the world for 2015 to study for fashion-related degree, according to the Business of Fashion’s Global Fashion School Ranking. Central St. Martins (C.S.M.) ranked number one for undergraduate courses (BA) and second for graduate courses (MA).
In the undergraduate top fashion schools list, Bunka Fashion College (Japan) ranked second, Kingston University, near London, was No. 3, Parsons The New School for Design in New York ranked fourth, and Fashion Institute of Technology (New York) was No. 5.
Meanwhile, for those seeking higher education, Royal College of Art, Central St. Martins (C.S.M.) and London College of Fashion took first, second and fourth, with the Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp in third place.
Savannah College of Art and Design (Georgia), was No. 5, and Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (R.M.I.T.) in Melbourne, Australia showed up again, at No. 6.
Where’s the best place to be a fashion student?
The top 20 fashion schools in the world to study for a fashion-related undergraduate (BA) programmes:
|1||Central Saint Martins, University of the|
|2||Bunka Fashion College (Tokyo)||Japan|
|3||Kingston University (Surrey)||UK|
|4||Parsons The New School for Design (New York)||US|
|5||Fashion Institute of Technology (New York)||US|
|6||Polimoda International Institute of Fashion|
Design and Marketing (Florence)
|7||University of Westminster (London)||UK|
|8||London College of Fashion, University of the|
|9||RMIT University (Melbourne)||Australia|
|10||Drexel University (Philadelphia)||US|
|11||Shenkar College of Engineering, Design and|
Art (Tel Aviv)
|12||Ryerson School of Fashion, Ryserson|
|13||Stephens College (Missouri)||US|
|14||Nottingham Trent University||UK|
|15||Savannah College of Art and Design (Georgia)||US|
|17||University for the Creative Arts (Surrey)||UK|
|18||Istituto Marangoni (Milan)||Italy|
|19||Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology||China|
|20||Hogeschool van Amsterdam||Netherlands|
The top 10 fashion schools in the world to study for a fashion-related graduate (MA) programmes:
|1||Royal College of Art (London)||UK|
|2||Central Saint Martins, University of the|
|3||Royal Academy of Fine Arts (Antwerp)||Belgium|
|4||London College of Fashion, University of the|
|5||Savannah College of Art and Design (Georgia)||US|
|6||RMIT University (Melbourne)||Australia|
|7||L’Institut Français de la Mode (Paris)||France|
|8||Ryerson School of Fashion, Ryserson|
|9||Polimoda International Institute of Fashion|
Design and Marketing (Florence)
[Image: Stephan Caras Design Inc.]
You may also be interested in:
- GoPro CEO Nick Woodman Is Now The Highest-Paid CEO In The United States Of 2014 Nick Woodman, the billionaire founder and chief executive of the extreme sports camera-manufacturer GoPro, is now the highest paid Chief Executive Officer in America... at the tender age […] Posted in Leadership
- The Top 25 Business Schools Based On Academic Excellence And Business Research Ranking According to a CEOWORLD magazine ranking that takes into account the published work of professors in leading business journals, topped by The Wharton school. A distant second is NYU Stern […] Posted in Leadership
- Top 10 Tips on Microblogging sites like Twitter, FriendFeed, Tumblr… When you start participating in the Microblogging community, be careful When and what you share, no one wants to know a person with absolutely no social etiquette. It takes time and effort […] Posted in Rankings
- Spread a little kindness at work Rebuilding trust will be high on the priority list for many CEOs in 2015. Trust in business leaders and in many companies has been damaged by the financial crisis and it will take time to […] Posted in Rankings
- Paris Hilton- a widely publicized American socialite Great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton (founder of Hilton Hotels), Paris Whitney Hilton is a a widely publicized American socialite, media personality, model, singer, author, fashion […] Posted in Leadership
- Managing Data and Access in the Cloud In the old days, before the advent of cloud applications and data storage, life was a bit easier on the IT staff. They could easily manage access to applications and data shares since […] Posted in CEO Insider
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.