Given the fact that Twitter is the fastest growing social platform in the world, a study concluded by The CEOWORLD magazine named “Top Chief Information Officers (CIOs) That You Should Consider Following On Twitter” .Marketers are embracing Twitter as the hottest tool around. Here are the top Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) or SVP/VPs of marketing in the world, that You Should Consider Following On Twitter.
Most Influential CMOs On Twitter:
1) Alan See, Chief Marketing Officer of DocuStar, provides businesses with web-based marketing resource and creative production management services, email and social media marketing tools, and enterprise print management services. You can also follow Alan See on Twitter @AlanSee.
2) Beth Comstock, CMO at GE, she leads GE’s growth efforts via marketing, sales, licensing and communications and oversees GE Ventures. You can also follow Beth Comstock on Twitter @bethcomstock.
3) Jonathan Levitt, Chief Marketing Officer at Sonic Boom, a Customer Experience Agency. Focused on building better products, services and brands through the use of data.. You can also follow Jonathan Levitt on Twitter @jonathanlevitt.
4) Amber Osborne, a.k.a Miss Destructo is the Chief Marketing Officer at Meshfire in Seattle and former Vice President and Co-Founder at Head of Lettuce Media in Tampa, Florida. You can also follow Amber Osborne on Twitter @MissDestructo.
5) David Alston at Introhive Senior-level, Marketing Strategy and Communications Leader with a unique blend of marketing and technology experience and expertise. You can also follow David Alston on Twitter @davidalston.
6) Margaret Molloy, Chief Marketing Officer at Siegel+Gale, a leading strategic branding firm. She was previously CMO at the digital marketing agency, Velocid You can also follow Margaret Molloy on Twitter @MargaretMolloy.
7) Cheryl Burgess, Chief Marketing Officer at Blue Focus Marketing, an award-winning U.S. social branding firm. You can also follow Cheryl Burgess on Twitter @ckburgess.
8) Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, Chief Marketing Officer at Mindjet, helps businesses drive repeatable innovation, employee engagement, and team collaboration. You can also follow Jascha Kaykas-Wolff on Twitter @kaykas.
9) Karen Quintos, CMO at Dell focused on technology helping people grow & thrive. Passionate about brand, sales enablement & giving back. Komen board member & Penn State Smeal alum. You can also follow Karen Quintos on Twitter @KarenDellCMO.
10) Brian Kardon, Chief Marketing Officer at Lattice Engines, delivers data-driven business applications that help companies market and sell more intelligently. You can also follow Brian Kardon on Twitter @bkardon.
Latest posts by Amarendra Bhushan (see all)
- Top 20 Toughest Business Schools In The U.S. To Get Into, 2015 Rankings - November 25, 2015
- Top 50 global personalities with an outstanding commitment to diversity - November 24, 2015
- List of countries where same-sex marriage is legal - November 23, 2015