Given the fact that Twitter is the fastest growing social platform in the world, a study concluded by The CEOWORLD magazine named “Top Chief Information Officers (CIOs) That You Should Consider Following On Twitter” .Marketers are embracing Twitter as the hottest tool around. Here are the top Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) or SVP/VPs of marketing in the world, that You Should Consider Following On Twitter.
Most Influential CMOs On Twitter:
1) Alan See, Chief Marketing Officer of DocuStar, provides businesses with web-based marketing resource and creative production management services, email and social media marketing tools, and enterprise print management services. You can also follow Alan See on Twitter @AlanSee.
2) Beth Comstock, CMO at GE, she leads GE’s growth efforts via marketing, sales, licensing and communications and oversees GE Ventures. You can also follow Beth Comstock on Twitter @bethcomstock.
3) Jonathan Levitt, Chief Marketing Officer at Sonic Boom, a Customer Experience Agency. Focused on building better products, services and brands through the use of data.. You can also follow Jonathan Levitt on Twitter @jonathanlevitt.
4) Amber Osborne, a.k.a Miss Destructo is the Chief Marketing Officer at Meshfire in Seattle and former Vice President and Co-Founder at Head of Lettuce Media in Tampa, Florida. You can also follow Amber Osborne on Twitter @MissDestructo.
5) David Alston at Introhive Senior-level, Marketing Strategy and Communications Leader with a unique blend of marketing and technology experience and expertise. You can also follow David Alston on Twitter @davidalston.
6) Margaret Molloy, Chief Marketing Officer at Siegel+Gale, a leading strategic branding firm. She was previously CMO at the digital marketing agency, Velocid You can also follow Margaret Molloy on Twitter @MargaretMolloy.
7) Cheryl Burgess, Chief Marketing Officer at Blue Focus Marketing, an award-winning U.S. social branding firm. You can also follow Cheryl Burgess on Twitter @ckburgess.
8) Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, Chief Marketing Officer at Mindjet, helps businesses drive repeatable innovation, employee engagement, and team collaboration. You can also follow Jascha Kaykas-Wolff on Twitter @kaykas.
9) Karen Quintos, CMO at Dell focused on technology helping people grow & thrive. Passionate about brand, sales enablement & giving back. Komen board member & Penn State Smeal alum. You can also follow Karen Quintos on Twitter @KarenDellCMO.
10) Brian Kardon, Chief Marketing Officer at Lattice Engines, delivers data-driven business applications that help companies market and sell more intelligently. You can also follow Brian Kardon on Twitter @bkardon.
11) Kent Huffman, Chief Marketing Officer at BearCom Wireless, provider of high-performance wireless communications products, services, and complete mobility solutions. You can also follow Kent Huffman on Twitter @KentHuffman.
12) Brian Kenny, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at Harvard Business School, he has oversight of the HBS brand globally, including coordinating the planning and implementation of all the School’s marketing, communications and public relations efforts around the world. You can also follow Brian Kenny on Twitter @hbscmo.
13) Eric Fletcher, Chief Marketing Officer at McGlinchey Stafford PLLC, a full-service law firm providing innovative legal counsel to business clients nationwide. Guiding clients wherever business and law intersect, McGlinchey Stafford attorneys are based in ten offices in California, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio and Texas. You can also follow Eric Fletcher on Twitter @ericfletcher.
14) Chris Herbert, CMO of Mi6 Agency, an agency provides programs and services to hi-tech companies that focus on connecting, communicating and collaborating with their clients and prospective clients. You can also follow Chris Herbert on Twitter @B2Bspecialist.
15) Barry Judge, Chief Marketing Officer at LivingSocial, a transformational leader and digital trend-setter with significant experience in developing omni-channel strategies for companies so that holistic experiences for their customers can be achieved. You can also follow Barry Judge on Twitter @barryjudge.
16) John Foley, CMO at Grow Socially, Inc. helps companies with their strategic marketing efforts, with a focus on lead generation and content marketing. Services include strategic and/or online marketing plans, that provide your company with actionable strategies, tactics, and goals to grow and transform your business. You can also follow John Foley on Twitter @johnfoleyjr.
17) Jonathan Becher, Chief Marketing Officer of SAP, responsible for the development, oversight, and execution of marketing strategy across the worldwide organization. You can also follow Jonathan Becher on Twitter @jbecher.
18) Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer – Global Marketing at Trivantis Corporation Inc. provides powerful e-Learning solutions for companies of all sizes since the company’s founding in 1999. The flagship product, Lectora®, blazed the e-Learning trail as the first, easy-to-use authoring software that made rapid e-Learning a reality. You can also follow Peter Bray on Twitter @PeterBrayTweets.
19) Stacy Martinet, Chief Marketing Officer at Mashable where she oversees global marketing and communications. She leads integrated marketing and communications, including brand, social media, corporate communications, external affairs, events and the company’s social good commitment. You can also follow Stacy Martinet on Twitter @stacymartinet.
20) Kathy Savitt, Chief Marketing Officer at Yahoo and former Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz. You can also follow Kathy Savitt on Twitter @ksavitt.
21) Alex Romanovich, Chief Marketing Officer at Social2B, an Enterprise Social Media Marketing, Consulting, and Product Development team of top industry professionals, dedicated to helping B2C and B2B clients leverage the explosive growth of social media marketing. We create solutions at the intersection of marketing, technology, and social media that drive client engagement, conversion and bottom line results, backed by unique metrics, measurement and campaign management methodologies. You can also follow Alex Romanovich on Twitter @alexromanovich.
22) Mark Olivito, Chief Marketing Officer at Monogram Food Solutions, one of the leading manufacturers of licensed, co-packed and company-owned brands of meat snacks. You can also follow Mark Olivito on Twitter @MarkOlivito.
23) Kim Metcalf-Kupres , Chief Marketing Officer at Johnson Control. You can also follow Kim Metcalf-Kupres on Twitter @KMetKup.
24) Antonio J Lucio, Chief Marketing Officer at Visa. You can also follow Antonio J Lucio on Twitter @ajlucio5.
25) Ruth Brajevich, Chief Marketing Officer at Ware Malcomb, an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. You can also follow Ruth Brajevich on Twitter @WareMalcombCMO.
26) Rod Brooks, Chief Marketing Officer at PEMCO Mutual Insurance. You can also follow Rod Brooks on Twitter @NW_Mktg_Guy.
27) Ian Gertler, Chief Marketing Officer at Symplegades, a marketing and innovation organization to assist partners of all types and sizes with both strategic and tactical guidance for marketing, branding, communications, social media, corporate strategy, social responsibility and Internet/web‐based disciplines. You can also follow Ian Gertler on Twitter @IanGertler.
28) Nigel Dessau, CMO at Stratus Technologies and creator of The 3 Minute Mentor. You can also follow Nigel Dessau on Twitter @nigeldessau.
29) Lynne J. Johnson, Chief Marketing Officer at Consumers Credit Union, she energizes people of all levels while connecting to the core vision of products and services to ensure direct audience impact. You can also follow Lynne J. Johnson on Twitter @MoJoCMO.
30) Matt Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at PGA TOUR Superstore. You can also follow Matt Corey on Twitter @mattcorey.
31) Joel Warady, Chief Marketing Officer at Enjoy Life Natural Brands, LLC, specialized in Marketing, Business Growth, & Social Media Consultant focused on companies with a desire to increase their customer engagement. You can also follow Joel Warady on Twitter @EnjoyLifeCMO.
32) Paige ONeill, CMO at SDL, she uniquely combines product marketing expertise with an extensive background in communications and PR and a passion for developing thought leadership programs that build strong awareness and differentiate companies from the competition. You can also follow Paige ONeill on Twitter @paige_oneill.
33) Fred Hagerman, Chief Marketing Officer at Firstmark Credit Union (Formerly San Antonio Teachers Credit Union) You can also follow Fred Hagerman on Twitter @FredHagerman.
34) Hope Frank, Chief Marketing Officer for Codenomicon – Silicon Valley, Finland and Singapore. Codenomicon is a leading cyber-security company focused on vulnerability management of global cyber abuse. We make your digital world safer. You can also follow Hope Frank on Twitter @HopeFrank.
35) Chris Dolnack, Chief Marketing Officer at National Shooting Sports Foundation, the trade association for the firearms industry. You can also follow Chris Dolnack on Twitter @chrisdolnack.
36) Kirby Wadsworth, Chief Marketing Officer at Limelight Networks. You can also follow Kirby Wadsworth on Twitter @AceSage.
37) Scott Pearl, Chief Marketing Officer at the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has inspired global change — helping nonprofits and charities and supporting fundraising efforts that generated more than $1 trillion. He is a strategic marketing, branding and business development executive, and innovation expert. You can also follow Scott Pearl on Twitter @scottpearlmktg.
38) Erin Mulligan Nelson, CMO of SunPower, former CMO of Dell & Bazaarvoice. You can also follow Erin Mulligan Nelson on Twitter @erinclaire.
39) Charlie Riley, Chief Marketing Officer at 3rd Learning, with a well-rounded experience in multiple disciplines of marketing, advertising, public relations and branding. You can also follow Charlie Riley on Twitter @Charlieriley.
40) John Heenan, Chief Marketing Officer at Luckie & Company. You can also follow John Heenan on Twitter @jheenan.
41) Gordon Plutsky, Chief Marketing Officer at King Fish Media, a marketing agency that creates programs, often with original content, that are designed to help companies speak directly with customers and prospects to drive measurable sales results.. You can also follow Gordon Plutsky on Twitter @GordonPlutsky.
42) Seth Farbman, Chief Marketing Officer at Gap. You can also follow Seth Farbman on Twitter @sethfarbman.
43) Sergio Silvestre, Chief Marketing Officer at WeDo Technologies. You can also follow Sergio Silvestre on Twitter @SergioSilvestre.
44) Kieran Hannon, Chief Marketing Officer at Belkin, make people-inspired products and solutions. You can also follow Kieran Hannon on Twitter @kieranhannon.
45) Lisa Pearson, currently the chief marketing officer of Bazaarvoice (NASDAQ: BV, IPO 2012), the world’s largest shopper network that connects people, products, brands and retailers at each stage of the buying journey. She oversees the strategy and execution of Bazaarvoice marketing efforts worldwide. You can also follow Lisa Pearson on Twitter @lpearson.
46) Joaquin Presas, Chief Marketing Officer at Cold Stone Creamery of Brasil. You can also follow Joaquin Presas on Twitter @joaquinpresas.
47) Ted Johnson, Chief Marketing Officer and Sr. Vice President of Marketing and Communications for the Minnesota Timberwolves & Lynx. You can also follow Ted Johnson on Twitter @WolvesCMO.
48) Marie Josee Lamothe, Chief Marketing Officer at L’Oréal Canada. You can also follow Marie Josee Lamothe on Twitter @MJLamothe.
49) Elisa Steele, Chief Marketing Officer at Jive Software, the number-one provider of social business solutions, helping many of the world’s leading companies get more work done, delight their customers and beat the competition. You can also follow Elisa Steele on Twitter @elisasteele.
50) Britta Meyer, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at WageWorks, a leading provider of Consumer Directed Benefits, which are savings and spending accounts that save both the employer and the employee money on their taxes. You can also follow Britta Meyer on Twitter @Britta_SF.
Are there other highly influential CMOs that you want to recommend? Leave word in the comments!