As of November 20, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 13.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.6 billion); and Hans Melchers (No. 4, $2.4 billion).
Arnout Schuijff is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.1 billion. Kommer Damen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $1.9 billion, followed by Adriaan Mol with $1.8 billion. John de Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. Lesley Bamberger ($1.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.3 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.9 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.6 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.4 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.1 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.9 billion
- Adriaan Mol: $1.8 billion
- John de Mol: $1.8 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.8 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $1.5 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.3 billion
- Sytse ‘Sid’ Sijbrandij: $1.2 billion
- Steven Schuurman: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Scorecard: These are the world’s top manufacturing countries, 2023.
Ranked: These Are The countries With The Highest Inflation Rate.
Ranked: 20 of the world’s youngest billionaires in 2023.
Countries and Territories Without Standing Military Forces.
Healthcare Shortage: Countries that need nurses and midwives the most, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org