Wealthiest People in Spain (March 31, 2023)
As of March 31, 2023, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest person in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 82.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $7.3 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.6 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.7 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3.2 billion. Isak Andic ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.9 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.8 billion. Miguel Fluxa Rossello is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.7 billion. Alicia Koplowitz ($2.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among Spain’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SPAIN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Amancio Ortega: $82.2 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $7.3 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.6 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.7 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.2 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.9 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.8 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.7 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz: $2.7 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.6 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $2.6 billion
- Florentino Perez: $2.2 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $2.1 billion
- Sol Daurella: $2.1 billion
- Leopoldo Del pino: $1.9 billion
- Alberto Palatchi: $1.7 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.6 billion
- Juan Maria Riberas Mera: $1.6 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.5 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.4 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.2 billion
- Helena Revoredo: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
World’s Most Influential and Innovative Companies, 2023.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org