People usually charter yachts to travel to exotic locations with the dearest of people. Traveling by yacht is a relaxing experience. You can travel at your own pace and only to the places you wish to go to.
Beautiful landscapes, wonderful beaches, fun activities, refined dining, and unique experiences make a perfect yacht excursion. The Bahamas, Croatia, and the Mediterranean are some well-known yacht sailing destinations.
Here is our list of the best places in the world to charter a yacht:
- French Riviera: Tourists love visiting the French Riviera for its mild climate. The 180-kilometer coastline is lined with pebbled beaches, olive groves, and sophisticated resorts. You must visit Cannes, Monte Carlo, and Nice. All of these are cosmopolitan destinations. You can relish the local cuisine at posh restaurants and enjoy the vivacious nightlife. Don’t be surprised if you come across a few celebrities.
- Greece: The extensive coastline and azure blue water of the Mediterranean Sea make Greece a proper island-hopping and sailing destination. You can charter yachts from Athens and Mykonos.
You can go through the rich culture and architecture of Mykonos and Santorini. Make sure you visit the Sporades Islands, especially Skopelos.
Poros is picturesque. Hydra features expansively luxurious mansions and old-fashioned cafes. You can bask in the sun at any of the hidden beaches of Crete.
- The Bahamas: The Bahamas are located quite close to the US. No wonder flocks of tourists visit every year. The warm weather is a welcome respite if you live in a cold region.
Marine life is present in abundance in the Bahamas. The crystal clear water lets you explore the marine life from the deck of the yacht. But you should go scuba diving to see the sharks and stingrays from up close. The Walkers Clay is the most famous site for scuba diving.
- Sicily, Italy: Sicily is famed for its anchorages, secret beaches, laid-back neighboring fishing villages. Make sure you also try traditional Sicilian dishes like arancini, caponata, red prawns, pasta Alla Norma, pasta con le sarde, sarde a beccafico, cannoli, and more.
The Aeolian Islands are only 35 miles north of Sicily. You must experience sailing in its clean and clear water.
You can also explore ancient cities and go shopping in your time in Sicily. Art connoisseurs must visit the art galleries, museums, and opera houses in the capital city of Palermo.
- Thailand: Thailand is known as “The Land of Smiles” because of the cordial locals. And that isn’t the only warmth you will experience. The climate is generally warm here.
The scenery is characterized by beaches with white sand, mountains covered with greenery, and pristine blue water. The sand is soft enough to walk barefoot on it. You will have several options to dive, snorkel, and swim in the clean and warm water.
No matter how long your visit to Thailand is, you can always explore more on your next voyage.
- Fiji: The Fijian government has made significant investments towards the all-round development of the country. This has played a crucial role in the recent prospering of Fiji’s hospitality and yacht charter industries.
Cyclones here can be a concern and the cyclone season lasts from November to April. So, plan your pleasure trip accordingly. Outside of the cyclone season, the sky is clear and conditions are favorable for sailing.
The Fijian locals are the heartiest strangers you will ever come across. So, rest assured that they will offer you the best experience of the rich Fijian culture.
- Croatia: Cruising in the Adriatic Sea you will experience stunning landscapes, virgin beaches, secluded caves, and pretty medieval coastal towns. You can go swimming, snorkelling, and cliff-jumping at some of these beaches.
Plan your cruise during early spring. The water is ideal for swimming in April and May. Dubrovnik, Hvar, and Split are some historical places worth visiting. Croatia is known for its impressive architecture and unparalleled cuisines. With nearly 2,000 kilometers of coastline, Croatia is the best yacht charter destinations in Europe.
- The British Virgin Islands: The British Virgin Islands have the most yachts in the world. Tortola is the best island to charter a yacht in the British Virgin Islands. It also has an airport.
Steady trade winds and ample of sheltered anchorages make sure you have a seamless cruising experience. The turquoise blue seas, white sandy beaches, snorkelling, and fine dining options make the British Virgin Islands arguably the best place on Earth to charter a yacht.
Some more places worth chartering a yacht are:
- Whitsunday Islands, Australia
- Canary Islands, Spain
- Seychelles Islands
Have you read?
World’s Top 100 Most Successful Unicorns.
The World’s Richest Tech billionaires.
The World’s Best Luxury Superyacht Charters And Builders.
Luxury Superyacht charter in Greece and the Greek Islands.
Crewed MegaYacht charter in Greece and the Greek Islands.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org