5 Ways to Create a Free Logo for Your Business
You want to bring a new product or service to the market and you need a logo, but you have no idea how to design one. You can hire a designer, but you do not want to spend so much money, especially when you have a tight budget. What can you do?
Thanks to the Internet, when you do not have much budget to invest in design, it may be a good idea to create a free logo with some of the tools that we present below.
Why it’s important to have a great logo for your business?’
A great logo can help you establish brand recognition and distinguish you from the mass. It’s a combination of right colors, fonts, graphics and other necessary elements. You can use it on your business card, company stationery, and any other places as a way to promote your business both online and offline.
Before you check below logo creators out, here are some important design rules that you must not forget:
- Simple: A simple logo usually comes with easy recognition.
- Memorable: Make your logo memorable and it will help inspire the brand loyalty.
- Versatile: Your logo must be able to work across a variety of mediums. Make sure it can be scaled without losing quality.
Tools to create a free logo:
DesignEvo is an easy-to-use logo maker that makes logo creating simple, straightforward and intuitive. It offers 3000 plus professionally designed logo templates, which enables nearly anyone to generate amazing logos quickly. To take your logos to the next level, there are more than 1,000,000 well-designed icons to search through and a large collection of fonts, shapes, banners, and symbols to choose from. All the elements are fully customizable. With no previous design knowledge, anyone will be able to create custom logos in no time. Best of all, it’s completely free and with no need to register!
* Easy and free to use
* Registration is not required
* 3000+ customizable logo templates
* Millions of icons, and vector shapes
* Rich fonts in various styles to accommodate individual preferences ranging from modern and artistic to traditional and simple.
* Preview function is helpful
* Free unlimited downloads
Logojoy is another great online logo generator which makes logo creating easy. After entering your company name, it collects your preferences just like a designer would do and generate logos automatically for your choice. Once you have chosen a logo, you can make any edits to colors, layouts, fonts, etc. until it appears as you wish.
* Free for basic features
* Color options – Set colored and transparent backgrounds
* High-resolution logos in PNG, SVG and EPS files
Using Ucraft, you can make a free logo for your business or company website within seconds! By clicking CREATE A LOGO button on the homepage, you will enter the logo creator and be able to add text, change font, size and color of the text, search for custom icons to add, resize and rearrange any elements as you wish. Lastly, sign up for free to download your logo.
* Versatile and comprehensive design tools
* Large collection of templates
* Abundant resources include icons, shapes, fonts, and effects
GraphicSprings is a super simple solution to create your logo for free online. It features a gallery of high-quality logo templates and brings full customization to you. There are lots of graphics, fonts, colors, and vector shapes provided, which makes the possibilities of logo design limitless. It doesn’t matter if you’re totally new to logo design or you’re more advanced, everyone could benefit from its simplicity and versatility.
* Free logo designs ranging from business to education to photography and more.
* Freedom customization options for graphics, fonts, colors, and vector shapes
* Unlimited downloads
You don’t need to do anything, as it will automatically create your logo in just a few minutes. Just type your company name and slogan (optionally) and Logaster will automatically generate multiple variations of logos for you. There are more than 100 variants of logos to browse through, all of which are extremely customizable regarding label text, font, icons, and color. When you are satisfied with the logo, go to create an account and save it for free.
* Download low-rez logo for free and high-rez logo from $9.99
* Edit each variation according to your requirements
* Save all of your logos so they will be available for you to view at anytime
Hope this list of logo creators can give you some great ideas of where to get started with your brand’s logo. There may be many other tools or resources we missed; you are welcome to let us know in the comments!
(Written by: Jon Bray is a technology geek who likes all types of new technology and writes articles about how-to, tips & tricks. Her greatest pleasure is to share creative ideas to inspire others.)