Contribute | Write for Us
If you’re a professional or a passionate writer, you can apply to become a contributor and share your expertise with our affluent and influential readers.
- Chief executive officers (CEOs)
- Chief financial officers (CFOs)
- Chief marketing officers (CMOs)
- Chief technology officers (CTOs)
- Chief information officers (CIOs)
- Chief human resources officers (CHROs)
- And other C-level (C-suite) executives
- HR Directors
- Top business leaders
- Millionaires & Billionaires
- High net-worth individuals
- Ultra high net-worth individuals
Before you write: What we look for
If you’re serious about contributing, please read through the guidelines and expectations in their entirety before submitting an article.
Length: Articles should range in length from 700-800 words, unless previously discussed.
- Jobs and Career
- Luxury travel & vacations
- Luxury fashion & style (Expensive Men’s Style and Expensive Women’s Fashion, etc. )
- Luxury Lifestyle (Yacht Charter, Cruises, Luxury cars, Luxury Hotels, Private Jets, resorts & Villas, etc.)
- Business & Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Leadership (Managing People) & success
- Higher education (for example, excellent MBA programs, executive MBAs, top business schools, best universities, etc.)
Note: selecting your topic: -Your selected topic has to fall under one or more of these categories. If you’re undecided, you can ask us for a topic/working title.
# Listicle (Top 10, Top 20, etc.) These are the types of articles, topics, and approaches that have demonstrated massive success in the past.
You can send the final draft of your article for approval at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you, Editorial team at the CEOWORLD magazine.
# How-tos or Beginner guides (You might be surprised to see the kind of things people are Googling.)
# Tips or Advice (Travel tips, Productivity tips, etc).
Submission of article
(Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches. They make us feel sad inside.)
Note: We are not averse to touching politically incorrect themes, but the final decision regarding the tone and tenor of the article rests with our editorial team. You may push boundaries, but we will stick to some limits as set by the laws and our own editorial policies. Internet is a free space and you will get lot many platforms to voice your opinion.
# Listicle (Top 10, Top 20, etc.)
These are the types of articles, topics, and approaches that have demonstrated massive success in the past.
You can send the final draft of your article for approval at email@example.com
Editorial team at the CEOWORLD magazine.