With more than 12.4 million global online views, the CEOWORLD Magazine is world’s leading business magazine written strictly for CEOs, CFOs, and other forward-thinking high-level executives at companies around the world.
CEOWORLD magazine has more then 300+ carefully selected contributing writers– from CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other senior executives to academics, entrepreneurs, and business leaders — who contribute in real-time on the topics about which they are most passionate.
Since its humble beginnings, CEOWORLD magazine is committed to covering our SIX core editorial pillars: inform, inspire, engage, stimulate, empower, and mentor senior executives and business leaders through informative content..
CEOWORLD Magazine invites fresh, concise, timely, and convincing article submissions on all newsworthy subjects.
Submission guidelines – strive for a true influence:
1. Articles typically run from 1000 to 1,200 words, but submissions of any length will be considered.
2. Articles are original ideas that provide readers with diverse opinions on timely issues.
3. We will not consider articles that have already been published, in any form, in print or online.
4. If the content you plan to submit can already be found through a Google search, it will not be published.
5. No outbound links with exception to high-authority references.
6. If placement of links is your goal, then CEOWORLD Magazine is not a good fit for you, and it will save time for everyone if you look elsewhere.
7. Content posted today should still be relevant next year.
How to submit articles to the CEOWORLD Magazine?
Send an email with your pitch to email@example.com
Yes, you. We’re always looking for new writers. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it.
If placement of links is your goal, then CEOWORLD Magazine is not a good fit for you, and it will save time for everyone if you look elsewhere.
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches. They make us feel sad inside.