With more than 12.4 million global online views, the CEOWORLD Magazine is world’s leading business magazine written strictly for CEOs, CFOs, and other forward-thinking high-level executives at companies around the world.
CEOWORLD magazine has more then 300+ carefully selected contributing writers– from CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other senior executives to academics, entrepreneurs, and business leaders — who contribute in real-time on the topics about which they are most passionate.
Since its humble beginnings, CEOWORLD magazine is committed to covering our SIX core editorial pillars: inform, inspire, engage, stimulate, empower, and mentor senior executives and business leaders through informative content..
CEOWORLD Magazine invites fresh, concise, timely, and convincing article submissions on all newsworthy subjects.
1. The ideal length for articles is about 800 words, but submissions of any length will be considered.
2. It’s always better to pitch an idea first, rather than invest time and effort only to be disappointed by a rejection.
3. Articles are original ideas that provide readers with diverse opinions on timely issues.
4. Use casual, familiar language (i.e. don’t use big words to sound clever!)
5. Write in clear, direct and succinct sentences.
6. Avoid writing in a manner that is intellectually showy or arrogant.
7. We will not consider articles that have already been published, in any form, in print or online.
8. If the content you plan to submit can already be found through a Google search, it will not be published.
9. Articles should not be or contain rants against an individual or an organization; issues should be addressed and critiqued – focus on the argument, not the person!
10. Please submit completed articles as a Word document rather than a PDF.
11. Data and quotes must be cited – while quoting from a source, identify the source in clear terms and also provide a hyperlink if the source is available online.
12. No outbound links with exception to high-authority references.
13. Check grammar and spelling before submitting.
14. If placement of links is your goal, then CEOWORLD Magazine is not a good fit for you, and it will save time for everyone if you look elsewhere.
15. Content posted today should still be relevant next year.
Because of the large volume of submissions, we will contact you only if your piece is accepted. If you do not hear from us within three business days, please feel free to submit your article to other publications.
How to submit articles to the CEOWORLD Magazine?
Send an email with your pitch to email@example.com
Yes, you. We’re always looking for new writers. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it.
If placement of links is your goal, then CEOWORLD Magazine is not a good fit for you, and it will save time for everyone if you look elsewhere.
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches. They make us feel sad inside.