As of November 20, 2023, Prajogo Pangestu was the wealthiest person in Indonesia, with an estimated net worth of 46.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Low Tuck Kwong (No. 2, $27.3 billion), R. Budi Hartono (No. 3, $25.0 billion); and Michael Hartono (No. 4, $23.9 billion).
Sri Prakash Lohia is the fifth-richest person in Indonesia, with a whopping $8.5 billion. Chairul Tanjung ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.8 billion, followed by Lim Hariyanto Wijaya Sarwono, with $4.8 billion. Dewi Kam is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.4 billion. Djoko Susanto ($4.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Indonesia.
INDONESIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Prajogo Pangestu: $46.0 billion
- Low Tuck Kwong: $27.3 billion
- Budi Hartono: $25.0 billion
- Michael Hartono: $23.9 billion
- Sri Prakash Lohia: $8.5 billion
- Chairul Tanjung: $5.8 billion
- Lim Hariyanto Wijaya Sarwono: $4.8 billion
- Dewi Kam: $4.4 billion
- Djoko Susanto: $4.3 billion
- Tahir & family: $4.3 billion
- Martua Sitorus: $3.3 billion
- Theodore Rachmat: $3.2 billion
- Sukanto tanoto: $3.2 billion
- Peter Sondakh: $2.1 billion
- Hermanto Tanoko: $1.9 billion
- Otto Toto Sugiri: $1.8 billion
- Bambang Sutantio: $1.5 billion
- Kiki Barki: $1.4 billion
- Soegiarto Adikoesoemo: $1.4 billion
- Mochtar Riady & family: $1.4 billion
- Murdaya poo: $1.3 billion
- Eddy Sugianto: $1.3 billion
- Haryanto Tjitodihardjo:$1.2 billion
- Sjamsul Nursalim: $1.2 billion
- Benny Suherman: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
5 Essential Negotiation Skills for Leaders to Master.
CEO Spotlight: Greg Appelt – CEO of Appelt Properties.
The CEO’s Imperative: Contributing to Humanitarian Efforts.
Dr. Jacob Rosenstein and North Texas Neurosurgical Consultants.
Boost Human Awareness to Lead with EQ.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org