As of November 20, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $241.2 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $193.4 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $167.8 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $145.3 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $119.8 billion. Mark Zuckerberg ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $118.7 billion, followed by Bill Gates with $116.4 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $114.0 billion. Steve Ballmer ($110.7 billion) occupied the 9th position, followed by Sergey Brin (No.10, $109.4 billion) among the top 10 richest people in the world list. Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $241.2 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $193.4 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $167.8 billion
- Larry Ellison: $145.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $119.8 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $118.7 billion
- Bill Gates: $116.4 billion
- Larry Page: $114.0 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $110.7 billion
- Sergey Brin: $109.4 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $96.3 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $94.0 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $92.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $92.0 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $91.1 billion
- Michael Dell: $69.6 billion
- Jim Walton: $65.5 billion
- Rob Walton: $64.8 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $64.5 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.6 billion
- David Thomson & family: $58.5 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $57.6 billion
- Charles Koch: $52.3 billion
- Gautam Adani: $50.6 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $46.1 billion
Have you read?
Ranking: Richest Golfers in the World, 2023.
These Largest Cities Will Face Extreme Climate Change Threats.
These All-American Football Movies Inspired CEOs and Management Consultants The Most.
These Are Most Disliked Companies in America, 2023.
Report: Countries That Attract the Most International Migrants.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com