As of September 27, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $248.2 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $185.2 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $148.8 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $134.5 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $120.2 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $108.4 billion, followed by Bill Gates with $108.0 billion. Mark Zuckerberg is placed 8th with a net worth of $106.1 billion. Sergey Brin ($104.2 billion) occupied the 9th position, followed by Michael Bloomberg (No.10, $96.3 billion) among the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list. Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $248.2 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $185.2 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $148.8 billion
- Larry Ellison: $134.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $120.2 billion
- Larry Page: $108.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $108.0 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $106.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $104.2 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $96.3 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $96.2 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $92.3 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $88.3 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $88.0 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $83.2 billion
- Michael Dell: $70.7 billion
- Jim Walton: $67.8 billion
- Rob Walton: $67.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $66.1 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $61.6 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.8 billion
- Gautam Adani: $55.6 billion
- Charles Koch: $54.5 billion
- David Thomson & family: $54.3 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $47.4 billion
Have you read?
Four Ways to Leverage AI to Build a Magical Customer Experience.
Retired Slangs: A Linguistic Exploration of Popular Expressions Gone By.
What’s Now in Leadership?
Tech and AI Dominating the Stock Market Is Nothing New.
3 Ways You Can Become an Impactful Female Leader in Your Business.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com