As of September 27, 2023, Jeff Bezos has a net worth of US$148.9 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the technology industry. Larry Ellison follows in second place with $134.5 billion, while Larry Page ranks third with $108.4 billion, and Bill Gates comes in fourth with $108.0 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Mark Zuckerberg, whose net worth is $106.1 billion, and Sergey Brin, whose net worth is $104.2 billion. Steve Ballmer is placed 7th with a net worth of $96.2 billion. Michael Dell ($70.7 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the technology industry, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 9) with $39.1 billion and Jensen Huang (No. 10, $37.5 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Technology Industry, 2023
- Jeff Bezos: $148.8 billion
- Larry Ellison: $134.5 billion
- Larry Page: $108.4 billion
- Bill Gates: $108.0 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $106.1 billion
- Sergey Brin: $104.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $96.2 billion
- Michael Dell: $70.7 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $39.1 billion
- Jensen Huang: $37.5 billion
- MacKenzie Scott: $33.8 billion
- Ma Huateng: $33.5 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $33.1 billion
- William Ding: $31.8 billion
- Shiv Nadar: $29.0 billion
- Jack Ma: $24.9 billion
- Eric Schmidt: $19.9 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $16.8 billion
- Jan Koum: $15.1 billion
- Rick Cohen & family: $14.3 billion
Have you read?
Knowing is Not Learning.
5 steps to leading successful business transformation.
Why sticking with ‘it’s how we do things is a recipe for disaster.
Level Up Your Corporate Events to Connect With Diverse Personalities.
How leaders can level up their productivity game.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com