As of September 21, 2023, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest person in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 26.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $18.3 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $15.5 billion); and Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 4, $12.8 billion).
Scott Farquhar is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $12.5 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $11.1 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.0 billion. Richard White is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.7 billion. Kerry Stokes ($4.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gina Rinehart: $26.3 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $18.3 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $15.5 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $12.8 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $12.5 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.1 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.0 billion
- Richard White: $5.7 billion
- Kerry Stokes: $4.8 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $4.0 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $3.6 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $3.6 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.1 billion
- John Gandel: $3.0 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.8 billion
- James Packer: $2.6 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.3 billion
- Lang Walker: $2.2 billion
- Bob Ell: $2.1 billion
- Solomon Lew: $2.0 billion
- Heloise Pratt: $1.9 billion
- Clive Palmer: $1.9 billion
- John Hancock: $1.9 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
Richest countries in the world by GDP per capita in 2023.
Countries With The Highest And Lowest Average Salaries, 2023.
Best Fashion Schools In The World.
Best Business Schools In The World.
The World’s Best CEOs And C-Suite Executives, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org