As of September 18, 2023, Li Ka-shing was the wealthiest person in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 37.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zeng Robin (No. 2, $30.4 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $26.2 billion); and Lui Che Woo (No. 4, $14.0 billion).
Peter Woo is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $13.8 billion. Joseph Lau ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $13.1 billion, followed by Kwong Siu-hing with $11.9 billion. Gong Hongjia is placed 8th with a net worth of $9.9 billion. Xu Hang ($8.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Li Ka-shing: $37.8 billion
- Zeng Robin: $ 30.4 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $26.2 billion
- Lui Che Woo: $14.0 billion
- Peter Woo: $13.8 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.1 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $11.9 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $9.9 billion
- Xu Hang: $8.9 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.2 billion
- Wang Lasheng: $7.0 billion
- Law Kar Po: $7.0 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $6.8 billion
- Wang Laichun: $6.8 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.1 billion
- Li Ping: $5.9 billion
- Zhou Qunfei: $5.7 billion
- Ruan Liping: $5.7 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $5.6 billion
- Richard Li: $4.4 billion
- Pansy Ho: $3.8 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.7 billion
- Edwin Leong: $3.6 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Neil Shen: $3.5 billion
Have you read?
Top Women CEOs of America’s largest public companies (2023 List).
CEOs Of The Top Footwear Companies You Should Know.
Top CEOs of the World’s Largest Media Companies In 2023.
Best International High Schools In The World, 2023.
Revealed: The World’s Best Airline CEOs, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org