As of August 09, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $229.8 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $221.1 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $162.5 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $144.5 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $121.8 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $117.6 billion, followed by Larry Page with $111.0 billion. Mark Zuckerberg is placed 8th with a net worth of $110.7 billion. Sergey Brin ($105.4 billion) occupied the 9th position, followed by Steve Ballmer (No.10, $100.9 billion) on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list. Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $229.8 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $221.1 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $162.5 billion
- Larry Ellison: $144.5 billion
- Warren Buffett: $121.8 billion
- Bill Gates: $117.6 billion
- Larry Page: $111.0 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $110.7 billion
- Sergey Brin: $105.4 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $100.9 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $97.6 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $90.0 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $89.6 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $85.5 billion
- Jim Walton: $66.2 billion
- Michael Dell: $65.0 billion
- Rob Walton: $64.8 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $64.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $64.0 billion
- Charles Koch: $60.0 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $60.0 billion
- David Thomson & family: $56.4 billion
- Gautam Adani: $53.6 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $47.4 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
Freelancer, Agency, AI, or In-House: Which Do You Need?
How to create breathing space in both your personal and professional lives (hint: it’s not self-care or date nights).
Life is Too Short – So I Made Some Changes.
A Guide to Understanding and Leveraging STEM Courses.
Why leaders need to self-reflect to better motivate their people.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com