As of July 18, 2023, Ibrahim Erdemoglu was the wealthiest person in Turkey, with an estimated net worth of 5.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Murat Ulker (No. 2, $5.0 billion), Ali Erdemoglu (No. 3, $4.5 billion); and Semahat Sevim Arsel (No. 4, $2.6 billion).
Ipek Kirac is the fifth-richest person in Turkey, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Ferit Faik Sahenk ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.6 billion, followed by Erman Ilicak with $2.4 billion. Mustafa Rahmi Koc is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.4 billion. Filiz Sahenk ($2.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among Turkey’s top 10 wealthiest people.
TURKEY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ibrahim Erdemoglu: $5.1 billion
- Murat Ulker: $5.0 billion
- Ali Erdemoglu: $4.5 billion
- Semahat Sevim Arsel: $2.6 billion
- Ipek Kirac: $2.6 billion
- Ferit Faik Sahenk: $2.6 billion
- Erman Ilicak: $2.4 billion
- Mustafa Rahmi Koc: $2.4 billion
- Filiz Sahenk: $2.4 billion
- Nihat Ozdemir: $2.0 billion
- Sezai Bacaksiz: $2.0 billion
- Saban Cemil Kazanci: $2.0 billion
- Hamidi Ulukaya: $1.9 billion
- Faruk Eczacibasi: $1.6 billion
- Ahmet Calik: $1.5 billion
- Bulent Eczacibasi: $1.4 billion
- Mehmet Sinan Tara: $1.4 billion
- Hamdi Akin & family: $1.3 billion
- Deniz Sahenk: $1.3 billion
- Aydin Dogan: $1.3 billion
- Mustafa Kucuk: $1.2 billion
- Mehmet Aydinlar : $1.2 billion
Have you read?
AI and the Art of the (Human-to-Human) Conversation.
Digital Transformation: What Innovative Companies Do Differently.
Why Should a Hybrid Employee Come to the Office?
How to shift from a closed to curious mindset & why it matters.
GEN Z EMPLOYEES HAVE GOTTEN A BAD REPUTATION: IN MY OPINION IT’S NOT DESERVED.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org