As of June 23, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $89.1 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the wealthiest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $62.7 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $57.1 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$39.5 billion).
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $35.9 billion. Mackenzie Scott ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $34.9 billion, followed by Rafaela Aponte-Diamant with $29.1 billion. Gina Rinehart is placed 8th with a net worth of $27.6 billion. Susanne Klatten ($25.6 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $23.2 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $89.1 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.7 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $57.1 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.5 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $35.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $34.9 billion
- Rafaela Aponte-Diamant: $29.1 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.6 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $25.6 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $23.2 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.1 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $18.3 billion
- Vicky Safra & family: $18.3 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.9 billion
- Beate Heister: $16.7 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $15.7 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.6 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $13.9 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $13.6 billion
- Christy Walton: $11.2 billion
- Trudy Cathy White: $11.2 billion
- Judy Love & family: $10.2 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.9 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.9 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.9 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.9 billion
Have you read?
Generative AI: Hype or reality?
Why employee loyalty is the new black.
Six steps for finding the best trades.
Career-Stifling Unconscious Bias Demands a Do-Together Strategy.
Why I Can’t Let Go of My Travel Addiction.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org