As of June 4, 2023, Elon Musk was the wealthiest person in the United States, with an estimated net worth of 206.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $147.0 billion), Larry Ellison (No. 3, $132.6 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $116.1 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person in the United States, with a whopping $115.3 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $105.8 billion, followed by Steve Ballmer with $102.7 billion. Sergey Brin is placed 8th with a net worth of $100.5 billion. Mark Zuckerberg ($96.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United States.
THE UNITED STATES BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $206.7 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $147.0 billion
- Larry Ellison: $132.6 billion
- Bill Gates: $116.1 billion
- Warren Buffett: $115.3 billion
- Larry Page: $105.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $102.7 billion
- Sergey Brin: $100.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $96.8 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.7 billion
- Rob Walton: $61.4 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.5 billion
- Michael Dell: $57.6 billion
- Charles Koch: $56.4 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $56.4 billion
- Phil Knight & Family: $42.1 billion
- John Mars: $39.9 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.9 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $36.2 billion
- Jensen Huang: $35.2 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $33.4 billion
- Ken Griffin: $32.6 billion
- Len Blavatnik: $30.4 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $28.7 billion
- Jeff Yass: $28.5 billion
- Jim Simons: $28.1 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.
Most Powerful Companies in Australia, 2023.