As of June 4, 2023, Ivar Tollefsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 7.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andreas Halvorsen (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.4 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.4 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $3.0 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.0 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.0 billion. Alexandra Andresen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.4 billion. Katharina Andresen ($1.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.4 billion
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.4 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.4 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $3.0 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.0 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.0 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.4 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.4 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
Greatness: What Is It? What Does it Take to Achieve It by Leo Bottary.
Corporate tourism in NYC by a charter bus.
The highest-paid tech CEOs in the United States.
How to Use PR to Grow Your Business by Adrienne Wojtaszek.
The Three Most Important Qualities for Effective CEOs and All Leaders by Rabbi Daniel Cohen.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org