As Vietnam is becoming a growing site for tourist destinations, it is booming with high-end resorts. These resorts ensure the ultimate convenience and relaxation, many of which are exceptionally cutting-edge, exquisite, and eco-conscious. Vietnam has shown increasingly luxurious resorts ranging from all-inclusive spa hotels where treatments are on the house to stays on secluded islands where you will share the beach with turtles.
Below are some of the most expensive resorts in Vietnam, with exquisite interior design, excellent hospitality services, and spectacular landscapes.
The resort is located in Nui Chua National Park, Vinh Hy Bay, Ninh Thuan, one of the most expensive resorts in Vietnam. Mountains and jungles surround the resort on all sides. You can enjoy the magnificent view of Vinh Hy Bay in the front. For this reason, the resort has been characterized as a meditative retreat. The resort is a six-star resort in Vietnam and offers various amenities and optimal hospitality services. The resort includes:
- Thirty-six rooms include thirty-one pavilions with Lake, Mountain, and Ocean views and five villas. The five-bedroom Bay View Villa is the most costly one, which provides easy access to the Bay.
- The yoga house and spa services are in the middle of the lake.
- The resort has luxurious restaurants which offer tasty Vietnamese cuisine.
- Some activities offered around the resort include kayaking, hiking, and trekking.
Banyan Tree Lang Co
The hotel is located on a unique crescent-shaped Bay and is the most luxurious resort brand among Laguna Lang Co hotels. The design of the resort attracts high-end travelers. This five-star hotel’s standards are high, and the hospitality offered makes it perfect for a holiday. In addition, the resort’s interior design reflects the history and culture of Vietnam. You can find the following things in the resort:
- Thirty-two canal-facing villas with a total area of 131 square meters, and 17 direct beachfront villas cover an area of 124 square meters.
- The resort also has an 18-hole golf course, gym, and yoga center.
- Spa and wellness centers are also there.
Evason Ana Mandara
Evason is a beachfront resort belonging to the Six Senses. The peacefulness and the stillness of the resort will grab your attention. The architecture of the resort has been inspired by Vietnamese tradition. The resort also includes a tropical garden where travelers can achieve mindfulness. Some features offered by the resort are:
- Seventy-four rooms include four suites, 74 garden villas, and two generously sized pools.
- The resort has two restaurants: Pavilion Restaurant, surrounded by gardens, and Ana Beach House, located beside the pool.
- Spa with yoga and tai chi classes are provided.
- Fun activities like snorkeling, diving, and other water sports are provided.
Six Senses Con Dao Resort
This is an amazing first five-star resort that stretches along the pristine coastline, and has been termed a paradise on Earth. The luxury resort has been recognized as Southeast Asia’s most breathtaking getaway for being friendly with nature and budget-friendly. The villa offers the following features:
- There are 50 villas along the beach. Each villa includes a private pool.
- The resort also has a restaurant and bar, a spa, three outdoor treatment rooms, four indoor treatment rooms, and a Thai therapy room.
- Various activities like snorkeling and diving activities are offered.
Fusion Maia Da Nang Resort
The resort is near My Khe Beach. It is a beachfront spa resort inspired by Hue, a ‘forbidden city. Fusion Maia offers optimal hospitality services to remove the stress and depression of the guests. Although this resort is not very spacious, it is cozy, and the private pool and the courtyard will give you unforgettable experiences. Some features offered by the resort:
- The resort has 80 pool suites with one bedroom, four spa villas with two bedrooms, and three direct beachfront villas with three bedrooms.
- Maia Spa is done with Natural Living Program.
- The resort also has a fitness center equipped with treadmills and strength-training equipment. A Jacuzzi is also available.
- The resort offers mouthwatering Vietnamese, Mediterranean, and Western menus.
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com