As of June 2, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 14.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.4 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.5 billion); and Arnout Schuijff (No. 4, $2.7 billion).
Hans Melchers is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $2.6 billion. Pieter van der Does ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Kommer Damen with $1.8 billion. Adriaan Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.8 billion. John de Mol ($1.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.3 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.4 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.5 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $2.7 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.6 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $2.1 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.8 billion
- Adriaan Mol: $1.8 billion
- John de Mol: $1.7 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Greatness: What Is It? What Does it Take to Achieve It by Leo Bottary.
Corporate tourism in NYC by a charter bus.
The highest-paid tech CEOs in the United States.
How to Use PR to Grow Your Business by Adrienne Wojtaszek.
The Three Most Important Qualities for Effective CEOs and All Leaders by Rabbi Daniel Cohen.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com