As of June 2, 2023, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest person in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 16.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $10.2 billion), Antonia Ax:son Johnson (No. 3, $8.9 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $8.4 billion).
Kirsten Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $8.4 billion. Jorn Rausing ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.4 billion, followed by Frederik Paulsen with $7.3 billion. Carl Bennet is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.8 billion. Gustaf Douglas ($6.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among Sweden’s top 10 wealthiest people.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Stefan Persson: $16.4 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $10.2 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $8.9 billion
- Finn Rausing: $8.4 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $8.4 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $8.4 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.3 billion
- Carl Bennet: $6.8 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.2 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.4 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $4.0 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $3.4 billion
- Bertil Hult: $3.1 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.8 billion
- Daniel Ek: $2.7 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.6 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.2 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $2.0 billion
- Fredrik Osterberg: $1.7 billion
- Louise Lindh: $1.7 billion
- Jens von Bahr: $1.6 billion
- Stefan Olsson: $1.6 billion
- David Mindus: $1.5 billion
- Karl-Johan Persson: $1.5 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com